+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2020 NOA missing page 1, 2 and 4, but including line 15000, sent application

bigdaycoming

May 4, 2021
Hi everyone. After 3 months of getting all the documents ready, it turned out that my partner (sponsor) was only able to get her 2020 NOA pages 3 and 5 (for some odd reason, her mom just sent her those as an accountant did the taxes for her), which show the line 15000. She does not have access to her MyAccount because of some authentication reasons.
It sounded very strange to me when we were getting the application ready and she told me she just had those two pages, but I didn't thought much of it as I had read the important thing is to show line 15000. We had also included a LOE saying that her 2020 NOA served to further demonstrate the salary for the job she's had for the past 2 years, stated her salary, title and hours per week, because her work basically refused to give her a proper letter, and she also included her original job letter (from when she was offered and started her job, which states that same salary and hours per week).

My partner just sent the application two days ago and now I'm feeling pretty anxious as I read somewhere that apparently some applications have been returned if, even though they've included line 15000, they didn't included all of the NOA pages.
I don't know what to do, she doesn't have a UCI, but I do (PA, from previous study permit). I don't know if I should try to send a webform when the tracking shows it's been received in CPC Sydney, or if we should just wait and hope that they process it. I would honestly appreciate your suggestions or if you've had a similar experience. Thank you...

Last edited: