+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2020 jan intake

Wolfer

Nov 20, 2019
I applied my application on 25th oct online,since i didn't get mail from the embassy about BIL(biometric) its been a month now still no update

Damsss

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
I applied my application on 25th oct online,since i didn't get mail from the embassy about BIL(biometric) its been a month now still no update
Try double checking your inbox, spam or junk. There are times it doesn't show on your inbox.

omarisme

Nov 10, 2019
You mean you didn't get that email that inform you the vaildity of your biometrics?
if yes, I am the same as you and I applied on 24

Wolfer

Nov 20, 2019
This is pretty normal processing time. Where are you from? Posted processing times are estimates. On a positive you were not rejected right away.
I think biometric instructions letter is the first step for student visa process without that I can't give my fingerprint,correct me if I'm wrong

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Estimated processing time for Srilanka is 4 weeks
Estimated. It often goes over but some also get denied within the week. Ever since the UK stopped being the preferred destination for international students and the PGWP program was created so it would lead to a path of PR, the volume of international students has skyrocketed. Lots of students who don’t qualify or aren’t submitting accurate info so it takes some time to process applications. There is also a background component that requires consulting with other governments.