+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2020 applicants who got PR, what next ?

casashatw

Jul 28, 2021
Hi! for the special 2020 applicants who are under public policy, what happens next when you actually got the pr ?
Do your kids still need study permits? Does your spouse still need a work permit? Do you still work under the occupational restricted work permit?
Please share it, Thanks a lot~

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hi! for the special 2020 applicants who are under public policy, what happens next when you actually got the pr ?
Do your kids still need study permits? Does your spouse still need a work permit? Do you still work under the occupational restricted work permit?
Please share it, Thanks a lot~
Did anyone from 2020 applicant who did not have completed 24 months of experience received PR directly? I think only those who have 24 months experience who received the public policy benefited from that but not all. Sorry, unrelated to your question though, just want to know. By the way, have you completed your 24months of experience? Thank you casashatw.

casashatw

Jul 28, 2021
Did anyone from 2020 applicant who did not have completed 24 months of experience received PR directly? I think only those who have 24 months experience who received the public policy benefited from that but not all. Sorry, unrelated to your question though, just want to know. By the way, have you completed your 24months of experience? Thank you casashatw.
No, I apply from outside.

Martin78

Sep 19, 2022
As far as I know, there are no direct PR policy without at least 2years work experience applicants. If you less 2years, you can get just open work permit. And after 2 years experience, you can submit documents to prove. Then if all good, you got a PR.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
As far as I know, there are no direct PR policy without at least 2years work experience applicants. If you less 2years, you can get just open work permit. And after 2 years experience, you can submit documents to prove. Then if all good, you got a PR.
Yes, that is what I thought so too.

Thank you