+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 PNP paper applicants who waiting for MR please join

Mr. Buttar

Sep 11, 2021
Hi Everyone, Can any senior tell me how much time it will take to get the Medical request when the ecas status is changed to "In Process" from application received?

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Hi Everyone, Can any senior tell me how much time it will take to get the Medical request when the ecas status is changed to "In Process" from application received?

Dear
I got first EOI invitation in Nov 2019 then

selection in May 2020 then send doc to IRCC in Auguust 202 and
temp file in April 2021 and Per File in May 2021
Then Bio in July 2021
Medical in Oct 2021

ok?

Count as these time limit minimum

arunbaliyan

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Hi Experienced, I am NBPNP paper based applicant have a valid job offer and received medical request, do we need add proof of funds at the time of PR application submission or boarder crossing? Many applicants are confused. Please share your experience.

arunbaliyan

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Best of Luck to all journey friends. Today received passports and copr. Thanks For sharing your experience with us.
Hi Meenakshi, It was a nice experience with you. Hope you have landed. I am NBPNP paper based applicant have a valid job offer and received medical request, do we need add proof of funds at the time of PR application submission or boarder crossing? Many applicants are confused. Please share your experience.

Gil Catañeda

Dec 25, 2019
Hi Experienced, I am NBPNP paper based applicant have a valid job offer and received medical request, do we need add proof of funds at the time of PR application submission or boarder crossing? Many applicants are confused. Please share your experience.
I did not submit proof of funds I am also NBPNP with job offer.My file still on process just received adr last feb.10(Imm 5669,5406,5662(travel history form).police certificate (mine and spouse)

Reactions: arunbaliyan

VPG

Star Member
May 18, 2021
I did not submit proof of funds I am also NBPNP with job offer.My file still on process just received adr last feb.10(Imm 5669,5406,5662(travel history form).police certificate (mine and spouse)
Hi! Did they require that you upload the Police Certificate from Canada (RCMP) too?

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
As per my study
Please refer fund requirement in official CIC webiste...

keep fund at least 3 months before you submit your application and have to keep till you arrive in Canada

Jas5

Feb 13, 2022
Hey guys I want to know once u get nomination under skilled worker noc code D can we apply for PR outside Canada please reply guys