+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 PNP paper applicants who waiting for MR please join

Elnara5995

Jan 3, 2019
In order to respond to a high volume of enquiries related to the crisis in Afghanistan, we have needed to shift resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some of your enquiries.

This is their respond to web forms (((

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
In order to respond to a high volume of enquiries related to the crisis in Afghanistan, we have needed to shift resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some of your enquiries.

This is their respond to web forms (((
Always they have excuses to delays

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
I would like to ask for help, if anybody change their status from closed work permit to open work permit. Does the employer needs to know about the plan of changing the status? how many years will be the validity? we are on our 26 months of our PR medical passed last july 5 but still no DM. My husband who is the main applicant wants to work with other company and I heard it can be change his closed wp to owp? hope someone can help. Thank you.

Reactions: manku_patel

ABLB2020

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
Canada has open international borders from 7th September onwards. A normal tourist can go to Canada with both doses of vaccination. Hope now they start working on outland applications

Reactions: Congo and natnbnt