+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 child caregiver file join here

VaniaGCH

Aug 14, 2019
Hi everyone,

Any update in your applications for the Interim Pathway?
This group has been very quiet,

I am an applicant from May 27 and I am waiting for a final respond from Immigration.

Aman lail

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi everyone I am gonna file for my Pr and sponsoring my husband..so i want to know do my siblings and parents need to go for medical and police clearance or it will be done for my husband only as I am not sponsoring my mum and siblings..I have 24 months child care giver experience..thanks

Bennitobenny

Jul 27, 2020
Hello Im new at this forum, I send my application for childcare pathways August 2019, But Im still waiting for final decision and my open work permit its almost expired this coming September 21, 2020. It’s anyone here same case as me and its already approved what did you do, please share your experience and advise thank you.

Julyyyyyy

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Hello Im new at this forum, I send my application for childcare pathways August 2019, But Im still waiting for final decision and my open work permit its almost expired this coming September 21, 2020. It’s anyone here same case as me and its already approved what did you do, please share your experience and advise thank you.
When did you get Aor? I got AOR Oct 8 and I also didn't get final decision. Did you finish your medical report and biometrics?

Hetal1417

Aug 20, 2020
Hi ,sorry for the late reply,been PR since June 20,2019.i was just scrolling now to see same situation like my niece .She applied the same pathway since September 2019,but nothing update yet except she received AOR.
I hope you’ve already passed this journey ☺
Hiii, will you please explain 'how you got AOR? I meant got email ? can you share image of that AOR? my application received over there march 2020, and still waiting for AOR. THIS IS ABSURD.

Ciryaka

Nov 24, 2020
Hi, im new here, could anyone enlighten me any from this group have the same problem?, i filed my papers and received by ircc edmonton last oct. 29, 2019, they ask for biometric from my dependents after that i did not received any news from the ircc

ramiroroyal

Sep 4, 2019
Hey there, I have applied in November 2019 and got the Application Number in January 2020, But still waiting for further reply. Is there anyone who applied under the new program and got a visa ??

VaniaGCH

Aug 14, 2019
Did you get PR?

I am still waiting for 19 moths to get my final decision. I called IRCC every moth to check for updates.