+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 child caregiver file join here

Great God

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello .I'm register nurse in India. I have done 3yr diploma of General nursing and midwifery .I want to evaluation of my studies but I didn't know which agency give equalance my studies to post secondary of canada..
Go for IQAS or ICES or CES

chamybel

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2 2012
AOR Received.
Aug 22 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Oct 22 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 31 2012
Passport Req..
Dec 11 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 21 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 26 2012
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know if a 6 month caregiver course/training would be enough as "experience"? Employee also has a 4yo son of her own who she has been taking care of herself.

Thanks in advance!

Saathi417

Mar 8, 2019
i applied under interim pathway as a elder caregiver. I sent my application on 18 march on 27 march i received AOR then last week i received pre arrival services email. could you explain me. w
Whats update on yours file I applied interim pathways may 21

Saathi417

Mar 8, 2019
Sent my application on May 21 (canadapost)

•Tracked and received on June 1

• AOR Jun 6-

• Sep 1 - Biometric Request for Spouse received, additional docs requested and proof of relationship to spouse given 30 days to comply

•Aug 10- sent additional documents( proof of Marriage, additional family background and background declaration for my husband)
Waiting Medical Request for my husband and kids

Aug 1 Got open work permit

Sep 6 - Spouse done with Biometrics

Feb 2020 ordered gcms

no update after

Reactions: Vyn

Jainul1998

Jul 19, 2019
Sent my application on May 21 (canadapost)

•Tracked and received on June 1

• AOR Jun 6-

• Sep 1 - Biometric Request for Spouse received, additional docs requested and proof of relationship to spouse given 30 days to comply

•Aug 10- sent additional documents( proof of Marriage, additional family background and background declaration for my husband)
Waiting Medical Request for my husband and kids

Aug 1 Got open work permit

Sep 6 - Spouse done with Biometrics

Feb 2020 ordered gcms

no update after

Jainul1998

Jul 19, 2019
I am also sailing same boat.last may 21 my spouse and dependent submiited their biometric. Still I am waiting. No update

Mathel1216

Jan 31, 2019
Hi

Hi
did you receive anything from etobicoke immigration centre like your appointment or not?
Hi ,sorry for the late reply,been PR since June 20,2019.i was just scrolling now to see same situation like my niece .She applied the same pathway since September 2019,but nothing update yet except she received AOR.
I hope you’ve already passed this journey ☺

Mathel1216

Jan 31, 2019
Did they contact u dear
Yes-been PR since June 20,2019.i was just scrolling now to see if there is same situation like my niece .She applied the same pathway since September 2019,she only received AOR then nothing follows after that,wonder why?shes single and no dependent.She check it online and says-still on process

Vickyvikram123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
Hello, I have been working as a nurse in a local clinic in india from last 18 months, I found one employer in Canada who will give me a job to take care of his parents as he and his wife both are working but they don't have any kids, is it possible to get visa basis this, pls help me in this case

Ashlyn kaur

May 6, 2020
Hello everyone , I m a bit confused coz I applied for work permit under Home child care on January,22 2020 but till know haven't received any emails from IRCC nor do I have receipt number can someone help me....

Glosh

May 10, 2020
Hi, I hope many people join here and share the timeline(2019). I applied for interim pathway as a child care caregiver.

March 21- PR application was received at the case office.

April 3 - received email from CIC about pre-arrival letter, medical exam, police certificate, and extension of work permit.

April 8 - medical exam was done

April 15- medical exam was sent electronically and required documents were received by mail at the case office.

I am still waiting for the final decision. Please share if you have updated news. Thanks all. We are all here to support each other.
You can message me if you have a question.
Hello how can I join interim pathway as a caregiver?