+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 Applicants Stuck

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
But you applied multiple times, haven't you? So if physical presence is an issue on this application, you will be good on some of the many others :)
I just put a new app this month. Still no AOR . I dont know since they mentioned if u apply on paper dont apply online and I did .

Flandernss

Mar 5, 2019
I just put a new app this month. Still no AOR . I dont know since they mentioned if u apply on paper dont apply online and I did .
That shouldn't be it. Likely its physical presence, I think you had too little of it and you're saying you may have forgotten an absence... at least you have yourr online application to cancel the first if anything

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
That shouldn't be it. Likely its physical presence, I think you had too little of it and you're saying you may have forgotten an absence... at least you have yourr online application to cancel the first if anything
According to doc posted on Collective action required.... I see that complex applications at MON-CEN take about 43 months that is about 3.5 years. Montreal and some other offices have two places 1)Citizenship 2) CEN if your file is in CEN that means its non routine and ur app could take 3 years plus

SNGHL_2013

Mar 26, 2013
According to doc posted on Collective action required.... I see that complex applications at MON-CEN take about 43 months that is about 3.5 years. Montreal and some other offices have two places 1)Citizenship 2) CEN if your file is in CEN that means its non routine and ur app could take 3 years plus
Hi - My file is in Montreal.How do you know if file is in Citizenship or in CEN? These are 2 different offices ?

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Hi - My file is in Montreal.How do you know if file is in Citizenship or in CEN? These are 2 different offices ?
If you see your GCMS notes you are going to see Montreal has 2 offices , The location of your file tells which office has your file. Yes Montreal has two offices Montreal Citizenship and Montreal CEN (This is trouble- Hell -where all the Devils are )

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Which one is worse - CBM Case Management Branch or Montreal CEN ?

I think CBM is part of Montreal CEN. About CBM im not sure it was my opinion i had no source but with the new document its pretty much confirmed that the worse is Montreal CEN .

SNGHL_2013

Mar 26, 2013
I welcome myself to Hell then I guess. I just checked my GCMS and my paper file is in 'Montreal Citizenship-CEN'.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
I'm stuck in BC screening as per my status.
They keep moving back and forth between the two . Coz some stuff is done in Montreal Citizenship like testing . But expect a long delay if you see ur file in Montreal CEN. Follow your file history between the two offices you can understand alot with what is going on.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
If you see your GCMS notes you are going to see Montreal has 2 offices , The location of your file tells which office has your file. Yes Montreal has two offices Montreal Citizenship and Montreal CEN (This is trouble- Hell -where all the Devils are )
What is Montreal CEN?