+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 Applicants Stuck

freediagram

Star Member
May 24, 2016
Stuck here too, December 2019, no test, nothing.

I was an idiot to apply at the end of 2019. i thought it might be better to submit end of 2019 instead of January 2020 which was a few weeks away.
Don't beat yourself up; How would you have known in advance about the colossal stupidity and incompetence of IRCC?

freediagram

Star Member
May 24, 2016
Background verification status has been updated to Completed on Feb 25, 2019
So you submitted in Feb 2019 and BG was completed the same month and nothing ever since? Man, what a roller coaster of disappointment that must have been for you...

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
I Don't know what to do, I have no choice just waiting
I think the only option is Mandamus through FC process since IRCC is not providing any updates and it’s getting worse and worse. MP, GCMS notes, webform are not helpful. IRCC recently start providing only general updates not even a simple update even to MPs. Also recently they stopped forwarding urgent processing to local offices, I have tried several times. So FC process is the only option but we need to pay $$.

EzzZiara

Aug 20, 2021
I think the only option is Mandamus through FC process since IRCC is not providing any updates and it’s getting worse and worse. MP, GCMS notes, webform are not helpful. IRCC recently start providing only general updates not even a simple update even to MPs. Also recently they stopped forwarding urgent processing to local offices, I have tried several times. So FC process is the only option but we need to pay $$.
What is FC process I've never heard about it

Tmys

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-02-2017
Passport Req..
29-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2017
LANDED..........
24-04-2017
June 2019 applicant, with AOR in August 2019, still no further update. Ever since my application went in process in October 2019, I have not heard anything. All I know is that my security verifications are "in process".

GCMS notes redacted to the point that they are useless and MP giving the same info as I can find anywhere else.

At this point I have no idea what do do.

Reactions: EzzZiara

Isaga

Star Member
May 26, 2019
You'd think that you and your brother would have the same timeline because coming from the same family and background, likely the security check for you two would be similar. but NO, vastly different experiences. This shows how random IRCC procedures are. Any talk of security clearance and nonroutine application etc is just BS.
Just out of curiosity, did you do anything to expedite your application that your brother didn't do?
nope I didn't do anything special. But I transferred my file to BC mid 2020 and also applied for GCMS, which neither my brother did.

Flandernss

Mar 5, 2019
i have two physical presence on my gcms on is passed and other in process. i think i missed an absence.
Interesting... too bad the gcms notes don't seem to show more info like their exchanges of messages with other angencies while processing your file. It would help understand what is behind those robotic gcms notes.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Interesting... too bad the gcms notes don't seem to show more info like their exchanges of messages with other angencies while processing your file. It would help understand what is behind those robotic gcms notes.
the refered my file to a level 2 agent . tht is not good sign

Flandernss

Mar 5, 2019
What is level 2 agent and what can this mean?

Did the leve 2 agent stepped simultaneously with the creation of your 2nd physical presence check?

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
What is level 2 agent and what can this mean?

Did the leve 2 agent stepped simultaneously with the creation of your 2nd physical presence check?
I think level 2 agent is someone from the CBM Case Management Branch, when a file is complex they work on it. It was mentioned in my notes that this case has been referred to Level 2 agent.

Flandernss

Mar 5, 2019
But you applied multiple times, haven't you? So if physical presence is an issue on this application, you will be good on some of the many others :)