+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018: Successful PGWP Restriction Flagpole Removal?

chasingadalia

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hey y’all.

I have had my PGWP since approximately September of last year. I am finally at the stage in all of my licensing for teaching that I need to get the restrictions removed from my work permit. I went and did the medical exam for weeks ago, but I’m hearing mixed messages on whether not anyone has successfully flagpoled to have restrictions moved from an existing open work permit.

Anyone able to speak to that, or am I going to go be the guinea pig in the Niagara region this week?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hey y’all.

I have had my PGWP since approximately September of last year. I am finally at the stage in all of my licensing for teaching that I need to get the restrictions removed from my work permit. I went and did the medical exam for weeks ago, but I’m hearing mixed messages on whether not anyone has successfully flagpoled to have restrictions moved from an existing open work permit.

Anyone able to speak to that, or am I going to go be the guinea pig in the Niagara region this week?
Many people have successfully done this.

chasingadalia

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Most of the threads from late 2017 indicate that there are problems with it now - that’s why I’m asking if anyone has done it this year.