+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications: timeline and updates

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
We Received a letter from CIC on 15 Feb 2019 about CIC processing on our application has been completed.CIC Etobicoke office will contact us to arrange an appointment for finalization of our permanent resident application.

It has been almost 2 months. We did not receive an email from CIC? Is it normal wait time from CIC? Or Anyone knows How can I contact the CIC Etobicoke office?
You can contact Etobicoke office through this email : CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca.

ronakshukla009

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
What’s your ecas & gckey status?

Did you get sa or aip?
No i have not get sa and aip. Did you get sa?? Ecas still says in progress and last update is that they started processing my application on 11th dec. When did you apply? My gcms notes also says that they send the application for secondary review on 11th dec 2018.

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
No i have not get sa and aip. Did you get sa?? Ecas still says in progress and last update is that they started processing my application on 11th dec. When did you apply? My gcms notes also says that they send the application for secondary review on 11th dec 2018.
Same here. No SA nothing

April 22 applicant

Secondary review February 7

ronakshukla009

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
So we are in same situation. Do you know how much time it takes in secondary review? Skme one told me that it takes 4 months. But i am not sure.

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
I sent an email on this Id about 20 days ago. But I did not receive any feedback.
ok, i never really tried sending any email, Don;t know if they respond back or not. Someone gave it to me & i have forwarded the same. Anyways, still its long time if its been 2 months after your dm letter. I received Dm letter on march 1 and then landing interview on march 21. Etobicoke takes about 3-4 weeks. Did you try calling CIC?

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
Still haven't heard anything from booking an appointment.
Do they send you an email or call you?
I live in Vancouver, BC

We applied from Feb 2018 and finally got accepted July 13,2018
Start processing application on August 15,2018
Received acknowledging receipt on August 16,2018
Ask for medical instructions on October 24, 2018. (Two weeks later, Medical results received)
We started processing application on February 21, 2019
Received an email about an appointment to finalized PR application on March 1, 2019
Still haven't heard anything from booking an appointment.
Do they send you an email or call you?
I live in Vancouver, BC

We applied from Feb 2018 and finally got accepted July 13,2018
Start processing application on August 15,2018
Received acknowledging receipt on August 16,2018
Ask for medical instructions on October 24, 2018. (Two weeks later, Medical results received)
We started processing application on February 21, 2019
Received an email about an appointment to finalized PR application on March 1, 2019
Check this thread: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/inland-landing-interview-from-vancouver-office-waiting-time.616417/page-16#post-7732096

You will have a pretty good understanding of how long it is for you. Hope it helps!

Selene_Underworld

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Hi guys,

So my husband and I both received emails stating sponsor/ applicant eligibility approval around a month ago, but these didn't show up on out online account or ecas. There was also an email asking us to pay for the Right of Permanent Residence fee, which we already paid before submitting the application. Does any one have the same situation? Should we be worry that the system messed up our case?

Cheers,
Selene

Newbie17

Mar 19, 2018
Hi guys,

So my husband and I both received emails stating sponsor/ applicant eligibility approval around a month ago, but these didn't show up on out online account or ecas. There was also an email asking us to pay for the Right of Permanent Residence fee, which we already paid before submitting the application. Does any one have the same situation? Should we be worry that the system messed up our case?

Cheers,
Selene
Hi Selene

Can you please tell me which letter state that you need to pay the fee ?

Maria84

Jan 21, 2019
Hi everyone... I would like to know if someone is in the same situation as me.
I'm in-land and a month ago I got a letter (requesting a "copy of my passport by email"). So I'm a little confused because i saw a few histories of ppl saying they got a passport request but they have to send it by mail and they have to send copy of blank pages too and photos.. Mine said.
"A copy of your passport" by email. And how long do i have to wait after if is
Someone in the same situacion!!

adamwd

Apr 9, 2019
Congratulation for your PR.

Would you mind sharing the Interview questions asked at Landing interview? I have an interview on April 15th and I don't know what sort of questions being asked. I will be attending with my partner in person.