AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Request
24-09-2018
Med's Done....
25-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-04-2019
Same situation. I have DM (got it just last week) on both sides now and will probably have to wait like 2 months until I can go for my appointment.

I've heard the Vancouver office is pretty tiny, especially considering the vast amount of immigrants who come here.

They really should consider moving out of downtown and into a larger space...
I totally agree with both of you. I find it super irritating that because of where in Canada we live it takes months longer than elsewhere.

I’m just trying to say you shouldn’t stress over it if you have DM as everything is good, it’s just a slow formality.

N-R-J

Dec 20, 2018
I totally agree with both of you. I find it super irritating that because of where in Canada we live it takes months longer than elsewhere.

I’m just trying to say you shouldn’t stress over it if you have DM as everything is good, it’s just a slow formality.
While I agree with you on nothing to worry about but it is about being able to plan for your life! We are April 2018 applicant from Vancouver, waiting for landing interview since Feb 7th. A lot of us have plans to travel out of country and being in this situation does now allow you to plan! When you do your landing interview then you need to wait another almost 2 months to receive your PR card!! and before you receive PR card, you cannot leave Canada as you don't have document to come back in. It is really disappointing how slow they are.

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
Canada isn’t a heaven.
Bureaucracy in everywhere in the world, if you have enough experience dealing with the government you will know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunny@dawn

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Same. I still havent got an email or any communication about SA. Although I was told over the phone I was approved and a letter was sent long ago. I havent recieved anything. Also told on the phone app was sent to local office and apparebtly they recieved it Feb 5 and that the office usually notified u once they receive it.. again, no communication at all. We've been stuck waiting since I saw DM on sponsor in Jan. I dont know what's going on but expecting an interview request at some point
Did yiu hear anything as i am in same situation and my notes says
Reason of transfer ; ELIGIBILITY

Fofolo

Oct 22, 2018
May 25 2018 inland applicant here.
I had my Landing yesterday in Saskatoon, I am honoured and proud to be permanent resident now. I can now cal this country home, all praise to Jesus! I’m also very thankful for this group chat, it has helped me a lot. For those still waiting, hold on tight, the good news is just around the corner.
Thanks

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Hello Everyone,

As an update regarding the processing and delivery of actual PR card:

Today, I have just received an update regarding PR card in MyCIC, stating that they have mailed my PR card as of today.
It took 43 days to get this notice online, counting from the day after my landing interview up until today. These 43 days are in agreement with what they say is the processing time for first-time PR cards.
I will post the date that I actually get card by mail.
Here's my timeline:

Application mailed: March 5, 2018
Application arrived: March 6, 2018
--------- Didn't get an AOR ---------------------------
Medical request sent to us via MyCIC: Aug 30, 2018
Medical request "passed" on MyCIC: Sept 21, 2018
AIP Letter ("Eligibility Passed" Letter) in MyCIC: Jan 3, 2019
DM status for both Sponsor and PA in ECAS: Jan 3, 2019
DM Letter (Inland Landing Letter) email: Jan 4, 2019
Sponsor Approval (SA) Letter email: Jan 14, 2019
Landing Interview Letter with appointment date/time from IRCC Etobicoke Office email: 18 Jan 2019
Landing Interview & became Permanent Resident: Jan 28, 2019
Permanent Resident Card application linked to MyCIC: Jan 29, 2019
Permanent Resident Card update on MyCIC that PR card has been mailed to me: March 12, 2019
Permanent Resident Card received by mail: ___________

Anika91

Sep 1, 2017
Hi ..I have a doubt..after the sponsor eligibility gets approved .Does the back ground check happens after that or before that? Thanks

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
Hello Everyone,

As an update regarding the processing and delivery of actual PR card:

Today, I have just received an update regarding PR card in MyCIC, stating that they have mailed my PR card as of today.
It took 43 days to get this notice online, counting from the day after my landing interview up until today. These 43 days are in agreement with what they say is the processing time for first-time PR cards.
I will post the date that I actually get card by mail.
Here's my timeline:

Application mailed: March 5, 2018
Application arrived: March 6, 2018
--------- Didn't get an AOR ---------------------------
Medical request sent to us via MyCIC: Aug 30, 2018
Medical request "passed" on MyCIC: Sept 21, 2018
AIP Letter ("Eligibility Passed" Letter) in MyCIC: Jan 3, 2019
DM status for both Sponsor and PA in ECAS: Jan 3, 2019
DM Letter (Inland Landing Letter) email: Jan 4, 2019
Sponsor Approval (SA) Letter email: Jan 14, 2019
Landing Interview Letter with appointment date/time from IRCC Etobicoke Office email: 18 Jan 2019
Landing Interview & became Permanent Resident: Jan 28, 2019
Permanent Resident Card application linked to MyCIC: Jan 29, 2019
Permanent Resident Card update on MyCIC that PR card has been mailed to me: March 12, 2019
Permanent Resident Card received by mail: ___________

Thank you very much for share this:)
Congrats!!!

Reactions: Evergreen_3034

Al_sen

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Hello guys
I called immigration office this morning and finaly i reach them after maybe a month of trying , i asked about they delay and they couldt give me any further information which is insane ,they just gave me information about DM i got last week and that my file has been completed and got accepted but to wait for the interveiw landing letter she said may take days weeks or even months just crazy crazy so lets see
Hope everyone can hear good news soon specialy for whom passed a year already like me
Hope hope hope

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
Hello guys
I called immigration office this morning and finaly i reach them after maybe a month of trying , i asked about they delay and they couldt give me any further information which is insane ,they just gave me information about DM i got last week and that my file has been completed and got accepted but to wait for the interveiw landing letter she said may take days weeks or even months just crazy crazy so lets see
Hope everyone can hear good news soon specialy for whom passed a year already like me
Hope hope hope
Do you know which office for your landing interview?

I copied your timeline here, you've just got the DM on March 7th, very likely you have to wait at least 3 weeks to have the further information.

Application received :12 FEB
AOR:14 MAR
Medical passed : 8 Sep
SA DM sponsor side : 29 nov
AIP: 14 DEC
DM applicant : 7 MAR ECAS NO EMAIL YET

Al_sen

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Do you know which office for your landing interview?

I copied your timeline here, you've just got the DM on March 7th, very likely you have to wait at least 3 weeks to have the further information.

Application received :12 FEB
AOR:14 MAR
Medical passed : 8 Sep
SA DM sponsor side : 29 nov
AIP: 14 DEC
DM applicant : 7 MAR ECAS NO EMAIL YET
I belive etobicoke office or i even heared some ppl here submited in same office as mine which is mississauga and they had the interveiw in niagra falls office so i am not sure
They are already late with my case hope i can hear something soon
Thank you

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
I belive etobicoke office or i even heared some ppl here submited in same office as mine which is mississauga and they had the interveiw in niagra falls office so i am not sure
They are already late with my case hope i can hear something soon
Thank you
You can give CIC a call, ask them which office is going to send you the landing interview letter, call them in the morning at 8, easy to get through.

Etobicoke office would take about three weeks to get the landing interview letter. It's all about when did you get the DM, nothing about when you have submitted your paper.

ZahidGani

Star Member
May 30, 2018
You can give CIC a call, ask them which office is going to send you the landing interview letter, call them in the morning at 8, easy to get through.

Etobicoke office would take about three weeks to get the landing interview letter. It's all about when did you get the DM, nothing about when you have submitted your paper.
Do you have the number for the Vancouver office?