AOR Received.
13/02/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2019
Med's Done....
25/02/2019
LANDED..........
03-10-2019
Dec 14th applicant. Looking for some insight.

My partner never received the email for AOR but I linked 8 weeks later it when others like me had received AOR email.

Then we both got emails saying we could see the status bar on my GCkey.

I have had MR and already passed it. What is the next step? My sponsor's latest ECAS update says her application has been started processing Feb 14th.

My latest ECAS update says "received medical documents" but GCkey says I already passed.

Do I just wait? Also is it possible to use ECAS on work permit app?

Dec 4, 2014
I think all's because of the background check or security check, once any docs got expiry, guess they will ask for that, and yes, you r right, that's no point cuz there still not showing the detailed processing time. So for us, still just have to wait....
I just realised that my sponsors passport was expired when I applied but I still got an AIP, any comments on that?

Dec 4, 2014
ECAS shows DM on both sides since about Feb 18th 2019. This is my timeline
Applied for Inland Spousal Sponsorship for PR & OWP
April 25 2018 -
Application sent.(Police check certificated and Schedule A submitted upfront)
May 30 2018 - AOR received, application linked
Oct 10 2018 - Medical passed
Feb 12 2019- AIP
Feb 15 2019- DM on both side.

No interview letter so far. MyCIC account still shows eligibility requirements and background check. My AIP came from Vancouver office and I'm close to Vancouver.

Any ideas about what's taking so long to get a landing interview letter?

Oh and I also got "We sent ______ a letter on February 12, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us"

Last edited:

ronakshukla009

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Hello everyone
I just checked my Ecas and It showes decision made in my side ( applicant ) and I didn’t receive any email yet so for the members who are deleyed like my situation .did you got anything today ? And what’s next now
That's nice. Atleast you received some update. I have not received anything yet. Still waiting.

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
ECAS shows DM on both sides since about Feb 18th 2019. This is my timeline
Applied for Inland Spousal Sponsorship for PR & OWP
April 25 2018 -
Application sent.(Police check certificated and Schedule A submitted upfront)
May 30 2018 - AOR received, application linked
Oct 10 2018 - Medical passed
Feb 12 2019- AIP
Feb 15 2019- DM on both side.

No interview letter so far. MyCIC account still shows eligibility requirements and background check. My AIP came from Vancouver office and I'm close to Vancouver.

Any ideas about what's taking so long to get a landing interview letter?

Oh and I also got "We sent ______ a letter on February 12, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us"
See my timeline, I am also waiting for Vancouver to contact me, I've waited 5 weeks already and stilling counting...There are others who got DM mid-January are still waiting from Vancouver office...

Re the notice about a letter, I believe it is application completion letter, to inform you it is over and wait for Vancouver to contact you.

Reactions: ZahidGani

Al_sen

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
That's nice. Atleast you received some update. I have not received anything yet. Still waiting.
Yes an update after a while . But still I see some ppl they got the DM since January and they still waiting you can’t hope until you see ur landing date it’s so exhausting . Hope you will see change Or hear something soon I can feel what you feel we are in same boat

bmfrev

Apr 13, 2016
hey guys i have my landing interview scheduled for this Wednesday the 13th march. finally almost done and want to thank everyone for their help. i was also out of status for over 4 years when i sent my application in for those having same issues.

Reactions: Sunny@dawn
Dec 4, 2014
See my timeline, I am also waiting for Vancouver to contact me, I've waited 5 weeks already and stilling counting...There are others who got DM mid-January are still waiting from Vancouver office...

Re the notice about a letter, I believe it is application completion letter, to inform you it is over and wait for Vancouver to contact you.
Ah, okay.
Thanks for letting me know, nothing I can do other than wait then. It is a little frustrating though -- the process is over and their office is just swamped.

tsgnkb

Mar 9, 2019
applied on sept 26,2018, got letter on march 9th,2019 that we passed eligbility requirements. whats next ??
sponsor applicant does not have job at the moment to support the spouse and the spouse cant work, will this affect the case in any way?