+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications: timeline and updates

ronakshukla009

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Mine still processing Background check, this morning I found it added the line 6 . Think that's AIP letter.
  1. We received Jinyuan Xue's application for permanent residence on February 7, 2018.
  2. We started processing Jinyuan Xue's application on November 23, 2018.
  3. We sent Jinyuan Xue correspondence on March 6, 2018. If Jinyuan Xue has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have Jinyuan Xue do so as soon as possible. Please wait until Jinyuan Xue receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent Jinyuan Xue medical instructions on August 3, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent Jinyuan Xue a letter on November 23, 2018. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Did you receive any update today. They told me my background check is done and they are working on my sponser's eligibility. Feb 7 applicant

Reactions: Catems

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
Mine still processing Background check, this morning I found it added the line 6 . Think that's AIP letter.
  1. We received Jinyuan Xue's application for permanent residence on February 7, 2018.
  2. We started processing Jinyuan Xue's application on November 23, 2018.
  3. We sent Jinyuan Xue correspondence on March 6, 2018. If Jinyuan Xue has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have Jinyuan Xue do so as soon as possible. Please wait until Jinyuan Xue receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent Jinyuan Xue medical instructions on August 3, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent Jinyuan Xue a letter on November 23, 2018. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Hi you should hide your name:)

Jenny X

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Did you receive any update today. They told me my background check is done and they are working on my sponser's eligibility. Feb 7 applicant
We are the same date applicants. You can see my timeline by my signature. They still processing the background check.

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019

bushra1122

Dec 8, 2018
Try call them after calling press 2-1-0.
Or go through the options and select 1,1,2, 3, then after listen the all of info about your case, then you can press 0 to speak an agent.

Call them in the morning time as 8am.
Thank you so much, for the first time ever I was able to get through to an agent after 40 mins of wait with your 2-1-0 suggestion.

Newbie17

Mar 19, 2018
Question please...I got Aip on Nov 29, 2018. Todau my Ecas updated saying that they sent me a letter saying that they sent me a letter and expect delays in mail before calling us.

I do have aip in cic account. But any idea why it will update in ecas after 3 months. Please advise. Thank you

Jon74

Jan 4, 2019
Question please...I got Aip on Nov 29, 2018. Todau my Ecas updated saying that they sent me a letter saying that they sent me a letter and expect delays in mail before calling us.

I do have aip in cic account. But any idea why it will update in ecas after 3 months. Please advise. Thank you

I got the same message yesterday in my Ecas for a letter they sent over a month ago. From reading a lot of the previous posts it appears quite a lot got an update of a similar nature in the last day or so in their Ecas.

Jenny X

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018

I got the same as yours !

Catems

Dec 6, 2018
App. Filed.......
Augus 2 2018
AOR Received.
August 28
Med's Request
October 27 2018
Med's Done....
November 7 2018
I got the same message yesterday in my Ecas for a letter they sent over a month ago. From reading a lot of the previous posts it appears quite a lot got an update of a similar nature in the last day or so in their Ecas.
May I know when your app started processing?

bushra1122

Dec 8, 2018
That's great, are they going to help you about log in? :)
I told the lady and she said to fill out the webform for technical difficulties (which I've done in the past) and i got the same standard reply to try again and if still doesn't work then send them message via web form again.