Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Hello all,
More than 12 months still no update on the application. Applied on 7th feb 2018. Really frustrating. Does anyone know is there something we can do. I called cic and they told me everything is going good. But this is really frustrating.
What is your timelines? What is the last update you received from cic (medical, eligibility or background check etc.) if CIC said everything is okay maybe nothing to be worried about.

Yogeshs

Oct 9, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone knows how to send the renewed passport copy? My passport is expiring in 2 months. I got the new passport from my country's embassy. But donot know how to send them the new passport' copy?

Newbie17

Mar 19, 2018
Hello all,
More than 12 months still no update on the application. Applied on 7th feb 2018. Really frustrating. Does anyone know is there something we can do. I called cic and they told me everything is going good. But this is really frustrating.
Same here. I called ircc and agent said that my security check is pending that's why it is delayed and it has been in proceed sinc sep 2018. And no timeline given. I do share some frustration with you ...dont know what to do at this point.

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
Hey there, any new interview invitation from Vancouver Office? I am really nervous here as I need to travel in May! Timeline see my signature.

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
Hey there, any new interview invitation from Vancouver Office? I am really nervous here as I need to travel in May! Timeline see my signature.
A woman I know she got the DM on Jan 5th, just got the landing this week, so you may need to wait at least 5 weeks I guess.

np08

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, OT
App. Filed.......
Feb 09, 2018
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2018
Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018
Reactions: Yogeshs

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
I got a weird update on my ECAS today.
We got the AIP on my GCKey account on Feb 5, and at Feb 6th, I got DM on both side on ECAS, since then nothing happened, now they just updated this on my Ecas, saying send me a letter... really weird....

We received your application for permanent residence on April 24, 2018.
We started processing your application on December 19, 2018.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you a letter on February 5, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Last edited:

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
My got a weird update on my ECAS today.
We got the AIP on my GCKey account on Feb 5, and at Feb 6th, I got DM on both side on ECAS, since then nothing happened, now they just updated this on my Ecas, saying send me a letter... really weird....

We received your application for permanent residence on April 24, 2018.
We started processing your application on December 19, 2018.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you a letter on February 5, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Yeah , it happened to me also and many others in july. I got AIP on Feb 21 and today ECAS says we have send letter to PA on Feb 21. So, they taking about AIP .

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
I had contacted them about it via the Web Forum. They asked for screen shots and details of all the info I am entering. I replied with the info and got an emaul stating that everything is fine on their end and that I am entering everything right and shouldn't be getting the message that I am. They concluded by saying they would look further into this and get back to me but so far they haven't. And it's been 6 weeks now.

I've tried calling a few times but never been able to connect with an agent though.
Try call them after calling press 2-1-0.
Or go through the options and select 1,1,2, 3, then after listen the all of info about your case, then you can press 0 to speak an agent.

Call them in the morning time as 8am.

Reactions: bushra1122