09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
Hello everyone:

I'm wondering if someone can help me out. My mother has sponsored my father inland. I'm a representative on both of their files. I have the file linked to GCKey but am unable to check file status through ECAS.

I'm really curious because as I have been reading through different threads, ECAS and GCKey often do not show the same statuses. And I really want access to their files on ECAS but it just doesn't seem to work for me.

Anyone have any input or facing the same issue? Would appreciate aome help/guidance on this.
When did you submit the app? There may be some delay in logging info into their system. And what did the system say about unable to login?

bushra1122

Dec 8, 2018
When did you submit the app? There may be some delay in logging info into their system. And what did the system say about unable to login?
App received by CPC Mississauga Sept 21. It gives me this:

Applicants for permanent residence can receive instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status by creating an online account. Find out how.

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    Application Processing Times
  • At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
    • sponsored a member of the family class;
    • applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
    • applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
    • applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
    • applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
    • applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through Client Application Status (CAS).

asur90

Jun 7, 2018
My Sponsor just got her SA letter!! What's the timeline for mine? How close is this from the AIP???

Thank you everyone and good luck!

Reactions: KBsandhu

kennylord

Jun 8, 2017
I checked ECAS for my husband (sponsor) today and it shows DM on both sides. I also got a notice today for an "Invitation to Pre-Arrival Services" (which I have no idea what that means) on myCIC. Not sure what that means in terms of the upcoming timeline, but here's my past timeline so far:

Application received in Mississauga July 3rd - 2018
AOR 1 August 9
Linked PR application August 23
Linked OWP application August 24
OWP approved September 25
OWP received October 1
Medical Exam Requested October 23
Fingerprints Requested October 29
Medical Exam Completed November 22
Fingerprints Taken November 19
Medical Exam Passed November 30
Decision Made (both) - on ECAS February 20 - 2019
Invitation to Pre-Arrival Services February 20

kennylord

Jun 8, 2017
I checked ECAS for my husband (sponsor) today and it shows DM on both sides. I also got a notice today for an "Invitation to Pre-Arrival Services" (which I have no idea what that means) on myCIC. Not sure what that means in terms of the upcoming timeline, but here's my past timeline so far:

Application received in Mississauga July 3rd - 2018
AOR 1 August 9
Linked PR application August 23
Linked OWP application August 24
OWP approved September 25
OWP received October 1
Medical Exam Requested October 23
Fingerprints Requested October 29
Medical Exam Completed November 22
Fingerprints Taken November 19
Medical Exam Passed November 30
Decision Made (both) - on ECAS February 20 - 2019
Invitation to Pre-Arrival Services February 20

Congratulations.

My spouse also submitted her application on July 18,2018 and she got a message from CIC today saying “Eligibility Passed”. I do not have an idea of what you meant by Invitation to Pre-Arrival Service.Please find attached the mail sent .

Date: February 22, 2019
UCI: .................
Application:...............- INLAND SCLP

Dear...................,

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.

IMPORTANT: Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada.

Temporary Resident Status in Canada
You must have legal temporary resident status in Canada to remain in the country legally. Having legal temporary residence status means you are in possession of a document issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) which allows you to remain in Canada for the period of time specified on this document. This document may in the form of a visitor extension, work permit, study permit or temporary resident permit.
Although out-of-status spouses and common-law partners may now apply for permanent residence in the Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada Class, persons without legal immigration status in Canada may be subject to removal proceedings at any time for failing to have or maintain legal immigration status in Canada.

Applying for an open work permit and/or study permit
If you have not already done so, you may now apply for an open work permit, which will allow you to work in the occupation and location of your choice. You may also apply for a study permit. If applying for a study permit, please ensure you include a letter from the educational institution you plan to attend. The letter should outline the type of course or program for which you are registered, the start date and the expected completion date. To obtain the correct forms, please visit the Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website at www.canada.ca.
Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
Case Processing Centre Mississauga Centre de Traitement des Demandes Mississauga

Immigration, Refugees Immigration, Réfugiés and Citizenship Canada et Citoyenneté Canada
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee is applicable to your application. If you chose to defer payment of that fee, you will be contacted to make the payment at a later date. You will not be granted permanent residence status until this payment is submitted.
If you have not already done so, it is strongly recommended that you pay this fee as soon as possible. By doing so, it will reduce the processing time of your application. For information on how to pay this fee, please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp.

When should I contact IRCC?
You must also notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
 Change in status in Canada: you must submit a written statement to this office and include evidence to indicate the status in Canada of all persons listed in your Application for Permanent Residence;
 Changes in your personal circumstances, including birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce;
If you have a child, you must specify whether or not he/she is to be added to this application. If that child is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, please provide a copy of their document which details his/her status in Canada (i.e. Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, Canadian permanent resident card, etc.).
 Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number);
 Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual; and/or
 Decision to withdraw your application.
You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process, provided that a final decision has not been made on the Application for Permanent Residence (APR).
Contact Information
For information about Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) programs and services, application forms, or general updates on your file status, visit our web site at www.canada.ca.
To contact this office and for more information on what to expect next, please refer to the After You Apply webpage at www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-after.asp.
How do I check the status of my application?
You may use your 8-digit Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number located at the top left of this correspondence to check the status of your application on the IRCC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and select “Check your application status”.
How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times by visiting the IRCC website at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp. Please note that, given the high volume of inquiries submitted to IRCC offices, status updates on cases are not normally provided unless the processing time for a file is longer than the service standards outlined in the IRCC website.

kennylord

Jun 8, 2017
Congratulations.

My spouse also submitted her application on July 18,2018 and she got a message from CIC today saying “Eligibility Passed”. I do not have an idea of what you meant by Invitation to Pre-Arrival Service.Please find attached the mail sent .

Dear...................,

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.

IMPORTANT: Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada.

You must have legal temporary resident status in Canada to remain in the country legally. Having legal temporary residence status means you are in possession of a document issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) which allows you to remain in Canada for the period of time specified on this document. This document may in the form of a visitor extension, work permit, study permit or temporary resident permit.
Although out-of-status spouses and common-law partners may now apply for permanent residence in the Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada Class, persons without legal immigration status in Canada may be subject to removal proceedings at any time for failing to have or maintain legal immigration status in Canada.

If you have not already done so, you may now apply for an open work permit, which will allow you to work in the occupation and location of your choice. You may also apply for a study permit. If applying for a study permit, please ensure you include a letter from the educational institution you plan to attend. The letter should outline the type of course or program for which you are registered, the start date and the expected completion date. To obtain the correct forms, please visit the Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website at www.canada.ca.
Case Processing Centre Mississauga Centre de Traitement des Demandes Mississauga

Immigration, Refugees Immigration, Réfugiés and Citizenship Canada et Citoyenneté Canada
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee is applicable to your application. If you chose to defer payment of that fee, you will be contacted to make the payment at a later date. You will not be granted permanent residence status until this payment is submitted.
If you have not already done so, it is strongly recommended that you pay this fee as soon as possible. By doing so, it will reduce the processing time of your application. For information on how to pay this fee, please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp.

You must also notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
 Change in status in Canada: you must submit a written statement to this office and include evidence to indicate the status in Canada of all persons listed in your Application for Permanent Residence;
 Changes in your personal circumstances, including birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce;
If you have a child, you must specify whether or not he/she is to be added to this application. If that child is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, please provide a copy of their document which details his/her status in Canada (i.e. Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, Canadian permanent resident card, etc.).
 Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual; and/or
You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process, provided that a final decision has not been made on the Application for Permanent Residence (APR).
Contact Information
For information about Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) programs and services, application forms, or general updates on your file status, visit our web site at www.canada.ca.
To contact this office and for more information on what to expect next, please refer to the After You Apply webpage at www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-after.asp.
You may use your 8-digit Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number located at the top left of this correspondence to check the status of your application on the IRCC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and select “Check your application status”.
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times by visiting the IRCC website at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp. Please note that, given the high volume of inquiries submitted to IRCC offices, status updates on cases are not normally provided unless the processing time for a file is longer than the service standards outlined in the IRCC website.

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
Congratulations.

Dear...................,

Contact Information
Congrats

You received by email or mycic?