Doc's Request.
17-02-2018
AOR Received.
17-02-2018
Med's Request
03-07-2018
Med's Done....
06-07-2018
The pilot program of OWP for spouse or common-law partner in Canada class will end Jan 31th. I was told that if your OWP is received after Jan 31th, you won't get it until you receive AIP. Now we are still waiting for CIC to announce whether they are going to extend the program....:(

Al_sen

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Im still stuck on the background check step after DM on sponsor side... already two months after aip and sa...
We are really stuck on background checking i see march applicant start having them landing dates hope we can hear something soon

Pri1090

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
Hi, May 10 Applicant, got DM on both sides in ecas. But no update on CIC login and no email yet. How much time after this to get the AIP?..and will it come via email ? to sponsor or PA?

apatel86

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
Hi, May 10 Applicant, got DM on both sides in ecas. But no update on CIC login and no email yet. How much time after this to get the AIP?..and will it come via email ? to sponsor or PA?
Did u have DM on both sides same day? As I have DM on sponsor side but not on my ecas! I am worried bcoz I have not passed medical - I submitted my medical and affidevit for non accompanying dependent’s medical, as I am not able to get one done from my ex.
I am not sure if they reviewed or not and no DM on my side too!

Pri1090

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
Did u have DM on both sides same day? As I have DM on sponsor side but not on my ecas! I am worried bcoz I have not passed medical - I submitted my medical and affidevit for non accompanying dependent’s medical, as I am not able to get one done from my ex.
I am not sure if they reviewed or not and no DM on my side too!
Hi I got DM on both Sponsor and PA side on ecas. But when I check the status through Sign-in partner there is no update except thatthey started reviewing eligibility.

Pri1090

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
I am May 10 applicant, just got this letter in GC-key. Can somebody tell what this is?
We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada.

island_hopper_93

Jun 18, 2018
May 14th submission date here - just received AIP today! Does anyone know what this might mean in terms of timeline, especially since I haven't been asked to give biometrics yet?

Reactions: Linda_s74