2018 Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications: timeline and updates

Ldonasci

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
Med's Request
03-10-2017
Just received our interview letter! Scheduled for January 24. :)
What location is the interview? My spouse is abroad till the 25th of January! Our timelines are similar I just hope they schedule the interview for after he arrives

Congrats

noha_qc

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Any one waiting for their landing interview from ottawa office.?
We are waiting from more than a month after SA,AIP and DM.

sg1991

Feb 2, 2016
How are we contacted for appointment? Email or phone call. Our representative gave us the DM letter today even though it was sent on the 24th. How do we know if they contacted us already? We will have to go to Vancouver office.

Thank you

Newbie17

Mar 19, 2018
How are we contacted for appointment? Email or phone call. Our representative gave us the DM letter today even though it was sent on the 24th. How do we know if they contacted us already? We will have to go to Vancouver office.

Thank you
They will send you an email but Vancouver office takes long time to send appointment letter so be ready to wait.

What's your timeline?

Redzie

Feb 11, 2018

Thank you

Vancouver office sends an email for your appointment. Mine took 3 days after i got DM and interview was scheduled for 14 days after that. I would say that you should keep asking your agent for update. Im sure he'll let you know but a little nudge for timely updates never hurt :)