Ca_551

Nov 12, 2017
toronto, ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi!

I have a question did you receive any DM letter or just the landing letter after SA approval letter?

I have received the SA approval letter and shows DM on both sides but I haven't received any DM letter or landing letter yet!

My one should be from Etibicoke

Thank you!
yes i received a DM letter about 2 days after i got the SA and AIP. It also showed decision made online before i got the physical email. Then it was less than a week i received a letter from Etoicoke office (yesterday december 6th) :)

Reactions: DOUBLE_AA

DOUBLE_AA

May 17, 2017
yes i received a DM letter about 2 days after i got the SA and AIP. It also showed decision made online before i got the physical email. Then it was less than a week i received a letter from Etoicoke office (yesterday december 6th) :)
Thank you so much for your reply!

softgothk

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
My husband (PA) and I went for his landing interview at the Etobicoke location yesterday. We waited for almost an hour, and the interview only lasted about 5 minutes. The lady checked our passports and proof of address (driver's licenses) and asked about his travel record after our application was submitted. Everything went smoothly and he went next door to get his permanent SIN number right after.

I found this forum so helpful and informative. Hope your applications go smoothly and receive approval in due course.

Ca_551

Nov 12, 2017
toronto, ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I was just wondering if anyone could help me.. I applied inland and have my interview date for December 19th at the Etobicoke office. and my husband and i just moved into our own place. i changed the mailing and living address on the CIC site. although it states it may take 15 days to update. but my interview is in 13 days from when i updated it. We've already went to the bank and changed it on our account, and got a form printed stating our names and new address. I was thinking on printing off our new lease agreement as well to prove we are both at the new address. the updating of my husbands drivers license/ohip card would take too long. and I still have my home country license since i cant change it til i get my PR. So how much info do they want that we still reside in the same place even though we changed addresses?

Last edited:

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Hi, I'm April applicant and I have a question, does anyone can help?

When I check on ECAS, Sponsorship Application Status is : Application Received. Before that, it was In Process.

Does anyone know what is going on? Is anything wrong? Thank you

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Hi, I'm April applicant and I have a question, does anyone can help?

When I check on ECAS, Sponsorship Application Status is : Application Received. Before that, it was In Process.

Does anyone know what is going on? Is anything wrong? Thank you