+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications: timeline and updates

Newbie17

Mar 19, 2018
To: CanIndo1111:
Hello, please share how was the process to get finger prints here in Canada from RCMP. Was it challenging/easy? Does CIC send you a form to complete along with instructions? Please share.

Thanks! :)
The whole process was really smooth. It took me about 20 mins to complete it from entering in the building to finish everything . There was no documents from CIC for it. I went in and said that I need to do police clearance for my permanent residence application. They asked for two pieces of ids and fee was about $70 dollars. They gave me confirmation paper for it and original came in mail about two weeks later . It has finger prints on it.

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
The whole process was really smooth. It took me about 20 mins to complete it from entering in the building to finish everything . There was no documents from CIC for it. I went in and said that I need to do police clearance for my permanent residence application. They asked for two pieces of ids and fee was about $70 dollars. They gave me confirmation paper for it and original came in mail about two weeks later . It has finger prints on it.
Thank you for your response!

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Hello, did you upload the official police clearance results that you received by mail onto IRCC webform, or did you provide them with an address for them to mail results directly to CIC?
Thank you!

Newbie17

Mar 19, 2018
Hello, did you upload the official police clearance results that you received by mail onto IRCC webform, or did you provide them with an address for them to mail results directly to CIC?
Thank you!
They sent it at our address and we mailed it to the address which was given at schedule A form along with police clearance from my home country and schedule A form .

CanIndo1111

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
To: CanIndo1111:
Hello, please share how was the process to get finger prints here in Canada from RCMP. Was it challenging/easy? Does CIC send you a form to complete along with instructions? Please share.

Thanks! :)
The process it was quite easy. The IRCC sent a letter by email to my representative for Fingers Print request. I printed the letter and brought it with me to local RCMP to get the fingers print done then they forwarded the fingers print to RCMP headquarter in Ottawa 3 weeks later the result was sent by mail to the local RCMP where I got my fingers print done then I forwarded the result to my representative so that they can upload it and send it to IRCC. No fee charged to me from the RCMP.

Last edited:

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
The process it was quite easy. The IRCC send letter by email to my representative for Fingers Print request. I printed the letter and brought it with me to local RCMP to get the fingers print done then they forwarded the fingers print to RCMP headquarter in Ottawa 3 weeks later the result was sent by mail to the local RCMP where I got my fingers print done then I forwarded the result to my representative so that can upload it and send it to IRCC. No fee charged to me from the RCMP.
Thanks for your reply!

Newbie17

Mar 19, 2018
Hi! I called IRCC today and they said my application has been approved today in the morning and its just not updated on the PA side. She said it will take 2 weeks for landing interview date.
Can you please share what number you called ? I called 1888 242 2100 few times but call does not connect to representative. It says there is no agent available and disconnects.

yaya2016

Star Member
Mar 14, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-02-2018
AOR Received.
09-03-2018
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
08-08-2018
Med's Done....