AOR Received.
07-02-2018
Med's Request
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-10-2018
not true. immigration on airport is in section before exit and you dont need to fly and you dont need ticket you dont need nothing. i was done in less than 20 min.
funny part is that i was heading to niagara to do the flag pole like everyone on forums haved written, but i just use my brain and ask myself, why i shouldnt i go to to closest border instead? airport. and it worked purrrfectily
guess you got lucky. I called to the airport about it and they told me it is preferred to have it done at the border instead of at the airport.

CdnwifeUSwife

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Peterborough
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
Doc's Request.
08-02-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2018
Med's Request
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-10-2018
Hello, I saw you have two AOR? We only have one which was issue to sponsor, but applicant received med request already, is this normal?
From what I read through the forums for a few months - some got only one AOR, and some got two AOR (one to sponsor, and one to applicant). I guess that's normal.

Lemur

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
does anyone have experience of travelling and coming back to Canada while they are waiting for pr?
I've traveled a number of times while my PR was processing to Europe and Asia. However, I did have a valid IEC visa. I was nervous at the border coming back but the officer was very chill and basically only asked me if I had a good time.

I am now on my second visa, the OWP that you can apply for with your PR and I have not traveled with that one yet. I don't plan on doing so either because I don't want to take the risk of being rejected entry so close to the end of my application.

I think if you hold a valid visa, travelling is not a problem. Just don't travel to your home country after submitting your PCC.

Hummingbird876

Feb 8, 2018
Category........
FAM
Hello. Has anyone been required to submit RCMP Certificate and still awaiting confirmation of receipt of report by CIC?I did the fingerprinting on July 30. RCMP confirmed that the report was mailed to immigration on July 31st. Called cic today and the agent said that they still haven’t received it. Don’t want the deadline to pass without them getting it

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Hie..does anybody has ever cancelled the representative, kindly advise. Need some help. Thanks.
Hello, here's the CIC link which I think may help you.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigration-citizenship-representative/change-cancel.html

It includes the below information (copied/pasted from online link):

Add, change or cancel a representative
You don’t need to use a representative to prepare and submit an immigration or citizenship application. You can get all the forms and instructions you need to apply for a visa, a permit or citizenship for free on this website. If you follow the instructions, you should be able to fill out the forms and submit them without the help of a representative.

If you use an immigration and citizenship representative:

• Choose whether you want to use an authorized paid or unpaid representative, and
  • Give us your representative’s name and contact information. To do that, you must have them sign the use of representative form and submit it with your application. You must submit this form even if your representative is uncompensated. If your representative says you don’t have to give us their information, they're wrong.
This information doesn't apply to passport applications.

Add a representative to your immigration or citizenship file
To add or appoint a representative to your application:

• If you're hiring a paid representative, find out if your representative is authorized.
  • Complete a Use of a Representative form and have your representative sign it.
    Note: Don’t submit this form for passport applications.
    • To get help filling out the representative form, see
    • If your representative filled out the form for you, make sure the information is accurate. Beware of representatives who write on the form that they're unpaid representatives and then later charge you a fee or ask for compensation.
  • If you have not yet applied: include the form in your application package and send it to the address listed in your application instruction guide.
  • If you have already applied: Send us the form electronically through this Web form.
Change or cancel your representative
You can change or cancel your representative at any time.

To do that:

bieber123

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
App. Received = Jan. 25
AOR = Feb. 27
OWP Approved = May 2
Medical Passed = July 13

Hopefully will get the PR sooner!! Anyway, my wife and I got a job, purchased a car and insurance, changed bank accounts, and I’m on my wife’s private insurance policy also. Do I need to update cic?

navjot1302

Apr 21, 2018
please respond, I am little confused here: I have applied for my wife's sponsorship, I am a P.R only. I was asked to submit the PCC along wiith the documents. My first Question is: would she be required or asked for PCC again? Secondly, I never heard of OWP in this case, and do I need to apply for OWP for her? thank you everyone in advance

riffraff9

Oct 17, 2015
guess you got lucky. I called to the airport about it and they told me it is preferred to have it done at the border instead of at the airport.
actually, they prefer to be done online.. not even on the border. it's just a hole in the law.

you call the airport !? 8D

riffraff9

Oct 17, 2015
I've traveled a number of times while my PR was processing to Europe and Asia. However, I did have a valid IEC visa. I was nervous at the border coming back but the officer was very chill and basically only asked me if I had a good time.

I am now on my second visa, the OWP that you can apply for with your PR and I have not traveled with that one yet. I don't plan on doing so either because I don't want to take the risk of being rejected entry so close to the end of my application.

I think if you hold a valid visa, travelling is not a problem. Just don't travel to your home country after submitting your PCC.
if you are visa exempt and you have owp.. i dont see the reason why would they reject the entry. whats the difference if you go back to home country or any other after you submitted pcc? passport with which i had applied my pr is different than my home country of residence. question about citizenship, do we have to renounce our 2ndcitizenship so we can get canadian?
so there is no rule written anywhere about travelling while pr is in process.

Tygerr

Aug 21, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hello everyone, First thread ever.
I sent my spouse application on 21 June 2018 and it was delivered on 25 June 2018 and still haven't got any response.
What should I do? Anything to worry?

Seems like everyone gets their AOR IN 4-6 weeks. I checked the spreadsheet.

Reactions: ConfusedJ

Tygerr

Aug 21, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
Oh god, now I am scared.
I sent mine on 21 June, delivered 25 June and still no response. So something must be wrong with mine too? Any suggestions?

Reetypd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oh god, now I am scared.
I sent mine on 21 June, delivered 25 June and still no response. So something must be wrong with mine too? Any suggestions?
Call in the morning at 8am and ask them - you might find someone who could tell you if it’s being returned or not.
Until the application is sent back and you receive it in the mail - you never know. Maybe they just forgot to send you and acknowledgement of receipt - which also happens