+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications: timeline and updates

Japonesa

Jun 6, 2018
Hi Japonesa,

I believe if you have not gone back to your home country IRCC would not ask you to resubmit your PCC as it would be still valid. I have submitted my application on Jan 15 2018. I got the request for PCC and Schedule A right after i received AOR(as i did not submit PCC with app).

If you have received AOR and Schedule A request. Its likely that your PCC is valid and next would be medical.
Thank you for your reply.

Yes after my arrival to canada i have never gone back yet to my home country.

we already got aor from cic on july 7.
And in our application, we already included schedule a and pcc so when we got the aor there were no documents requested. I hope everything goes well.

For now we are also waiting for owp to be approved.

Japonesa

Jun 6, 2018
When we submittedy my wife’s app in August 2017 we sent in a police certificate from her home country that was obtained over 18 months earlier ( she was in Canada during that time and before the date of the PCC). We were never asked for another PCC. She is now a PR!

So I say you should be fine, worst case they can do is ask for a new one but I wouldn’t spend money on another unless asked.
Congrats for your wife.

Yes i hope everything will go smoothly with the process.

Thank you very much

mrezanejad

Nov 8, 2017
My sponsor had gotten the invitation letter to apply for CSQ via email. I realise that some at the agents are not very knowledgeable. I would call again and hope that you get a good rep. Ask for them to please resend the request letter. And see if you can confirm the email and Home address that they have for you. I think you can also check that yourself on cic website. You could probably try sending a web form if the agent isn’t helpful. They

Thank you very much for your reply. I did what you said and called them a couple of times, until now that I received the letter. Just one question, in the letter they sent to me, there is no mention of the "confirmation that you satisfied the eligibility conditions". Do I need to worry about this?

It just invites to apply for CSQ.

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
I was actually told our application number by the agent when we called IRCC. Before that we didn’t know our number and the only number we had was our receipt number for our payment made.
I have to say though that it depends so much on the agent you speak to since some won’t even bother to check your information if you are before the 4-6 week period before they send out the AOR.
Hope that helps
ok ,got it. Thanks for your help.

Hummingbird876

Feb 8, 2018
Category........
FAM
Thank you very much for your reply. I did what you said and called them a couple of times, until now that I received the letter. Just one question, in the letter they sent to me, there is no mention of the "confirmation that you satisfied the eligibility conditions". Do I need to worry about this?

It just invites to apply for CSQ.
No need to worry about that. It’s fine. Just include the letter from cic when submitting the request to MIDI.

Reetypd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi guys!
I have a question about the status shown when you review the application details listed when you login using your GCKey.
If the PR application says “you do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.”
Does this mean no medical will be done at all or is this just standard and will be changed when they get to that point of the application processing?
It says the same about the interview part and also the fingerprints.
Thanks a lot for all your help!

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
Hi guys!
I have a question about the status shown when you review the application details listed when you login using your GCKey.
If the PR application says “you do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.”
Does this mean no medical will be done at all or is this just standard and will be changed when they get to that point of the application processing?
It says the same about the interview part and also the fingerprints.
Thanks a lot for all your help!
That's how it looks until you get requests and when they receive whatever they need from you.

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Hie i have a question.. I am sponser and my husband is applicant. We are trying to cancel representative from the file. So, my concern is when we are filling form IMM5476E whose information will go in applicant information ( section a) and also they ask for UCI no( will it be his UCI no or mine which we got in AOR email. Its so confusing, any help will be appreciated.

pheet

Dec 20, 2014
Hey guys,

I just wanted to know what the norm is for medical request timeline? Im just worried that they may have attempted to send the request but we never recieved the email. ( I've read that this has happened to some people on here)

I just got my SA today and havent had any updates on my wife' application side.

Our timeline:
Application received: May 9, 2018

AOR: June 9, 2018

Started principal applicant's application on June 18, 2018.

SA letter: August 17, 2018

Thank you very much!