+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications: timeline and updates

jewelflores

Mar 21, 2018
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Did you have a tracking number? If so you can call the courier to confirm the delivery address.
Yes, my husband already tracked it and it was already delivered last April 9 at Missisuaga, my concern is, are cic going to open it even the TO was named by my husband and FROM named to their address? I hope they will not get confuse it's a little mistake I guess.

CdnwifeUSwife

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Peterborough
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
Doc's Request.
08-02-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2018
Med's Request
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-10-2018
Hi all, I checked my account just have received approval on my OWP. App received on Jan 11th by Mississauga and the account timeline showed as Jan 4th. Thanks to this group for the answers to questions and yes feeling really good now.

Any one knows the next steps? As in will the OWP be issued online or by mail and by when would it come after day 1 of approval?
You will get official OWP in the mail, approximately one week after approval shown in MyCIC account. IRCC did say to wait up to 6 weeks for OWP but most of us got it within a week.

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
thank you so much for the info. but my husband had a mistake in sending he wrote his name in TO and the address in FROM but he tracked it and it was already delivered

thank you, but my husband had a mistake by sending it, he wrote his name in TO and the address of missisuaga in FROM but he tracked it already and it was already delivered in missisuaga on april 9. is it a conflict even it was delivered?
OWP Approved today. January 9th 2017. Good luck for everyone else.
Did you mean 2018?or2017?

HAID

Mar 6, 2018
OWP Approved today - was received 12th of Jan, AOR 14th of Feb, PCC and Sched A uploaded on 6th of March - associated my OWP application to my account also 6th of March.

Did anyone get a message in their MyCiC account other than the status of the OWP app changing to approved?

Rochorange

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
PR Application received with OWP by CIC: 8 March 2018
AOR received: 8 April 2018
PCC requested:9 April 2018
PCC and Schedule A uploaded:23 May 2018

Can_loves_Aus

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
OWP Approved today - was received 12th of Jan, AOR 14th of Feb, PCC and Sched A uploaded on 6th of March - associated my OWP application to my account also 6th of March.

Did anyone get a message in their MyCiC account other than the status of the OWP app changing to approved?
For us- the message in the cic account came a day after the status changed to approved.

tricia t

Apr 23, 2018
Hi everyone, I’m new here. I read that there may be a what’sapp group chat? I can’t seem to connect to do it but nonetheless I would love some feedback and guidance!
Just received confirmation on CIC of husbands work permit (I’m sponsoring him for PR) work permit was received on Jan 15 2018. Best feeling! He currently isn’t working (as of Monday) becuase his old visa had expired. So it’s perfect timing really. so from what I understand we have to wait for a letter in the email with details. Can he start working now? Can he go in to service Canada with the permit number that we have from CIC? And get his new sin? Thanks so much I’m advance. Good luck to everyone who’s still waiting! And congrats if you’ve received good news lately!

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
Getting all worried because I havent gotten my AOR yet. Heres to hoping it comes soon! Anyone else with a similar timeline get theirs yet?
Hi everyone, I’m new here. I read that there may be a what’sapp group chat? I can’t seem to connect to do it but nonetheless I would love some feedback and guidance!
Just received confirmation on CIC of husbands work permit (I’m sponsoring him for PR) work permit was received on Jan 15 2018. Best feeling! He currently isn’t working (as of Monday) becuase his old visa had expired. So it’s perfect timing really. so from what I understand we have to wait for a letter in the email with details. Can he start working now? Can he go in to service Canada with the permit number that we have from CIC? And get his new sin? Thanks so much I’m advance. Good luck to everyone who’s still waiting! And congrats if you’ve received good news lately!
I could be wrong but I do believe that you need the actual permit in order to get a SIN. I guess it does not harm to try it, anyway, it shouldn't be far away...Congrats!!!

tricia t

Apr 23, 2018
Thanks so much! Another question! If he has also received an “eTa” are we able to leave Canada to travel while waiting for PR? Or is it too risky?

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
He is required to have the actual permit to get his SIN renewed.