Mar 07, 2018
Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018
Hi thank you for your input,
I tried all options still, I couldn't link the OWP. Maybe giving a day could help?
If you just linked your normal application today, I'd give it a day or two, yeah. I also couldn't link my OWP right away, managed the day after linking the normal app.

Reactions: abdz

kprs_ind

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2014
Hi All,

This is the current status I see in myCIC account. Am I good in the status? Do I need to take care of anything?

Date application received: January 23, 2018
Where is this application? | Details
Application status | We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility | Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility
Review of medical results | You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents | The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview | You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics | We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check | Not applicable.
Final decision | Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I submitted Schedule A and it is showing as below in "Documents Submitted by the Client" under "Supporting Documents" section. Is the schedule a submitted without any issue?

Replacement Provided
Uploaded Filename: eimm5669e_ScheduleA.pdf

In myCIC home, this is how looks (as below). Please let me know whether I am good with details or do I have to submit anything?

View my submitted applications or profiles
Application number | Application type | Applicant's name | Date submitted | Details | Messages
F000564417 | Permanent Residency | XXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX | February 24, 2018 12:23:55 a.m. EST | Submitted | Read

One final question, I have also submitted an OWP application. How do I check the status? Is there a way to see it online?

Baharm

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Hi everyone!

Do you know if there is a recommended time limit for when to apply for the inland application if your spouse is moving over on a visitor visa? My spouse will be coming over in June (will have a return flight booked). We have already started completing most of the paperwork so that we could immediately apply but should we wait a certain amount of time?
There's not a specific time that you have to wait before you can apply. I applied after 2 months just because we were waiting for our marriage license which takes like a month or so to come in the mail. Also, if you're applying for OWP they have to be in status when the application is received so you should send it out ~4 months before the visitor status expires to be safe and make sure to pay the right fees so that it's not sent back.

Michyy

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
06-02-2018
Doc's Request.
23-03-2018
AOR Received.
04-03-2018
Med's Request
02-08-2018
Med's Done....
13-08-2018
LANDED..........
15-03-2019

fifi83

Mar 12, 2018
Hi Everyone

Just submitted our in land spousal application with OWP and get my AOR1 also have link both PR and SOWP to my account online. I wanna know because my visitor visa will expire this month Mar 25.. though i belong to implied status now? Is that mean they already process my OWP or maybe still will have problem of my apply of owp
I read there people suggestion to extension visitor visa but what if I already got AOR1 and also connection online?

Would appreciate any help from you guys.
Thanks much in advance

abdz

Jan 12, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-02-2018
AOR Received.
10-03-2018

Again I tried to link OWP. No Luck !
have you tried to link OWP?
Good Morning,

Were you able to link your OWP online? I'm having issues linking OWP to my account, I have tried all possible search combination.

Baharm

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Good Morning,

Were you able to link your OWP online? I'm having issues linking OWP to my account, I have tried all possible search combination.
Give it a couple of days! I linked my PR application the day I got AOR but wasn't able to link the OWP application until a few days later. Got AOR on Friday, linked OWP application on Tuesday!

abdz

Jan 12, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-02-2018
AOR Received.
10-03-2018
Give it a couple of days! I linked my PR application the day I got AOR but wasn't able to link the OWP application until a few days later. Got AOR on Friday, linked OWP application on Tuesday!
Thank you. Guess I will waiting for few days then.

abdz

Jan 12, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-02-2018
AOR Received.
10-03-2018
Need Help!

I'm filling IMM5669E for my spouse, the application form asks for "Family name" and "Given name" as a mandatory field in order to validate the form. Unfortunately, she doesn't have a family name in her passport. How can I handle this situation? Any help would be appreciated please.

fifi83

Mar 12, 2018
Good Morning,

According this step offer by
krunal2904 said:
I have listed steps to link your SOWP Paper Application to CIC Online

(1) Go to this below listed link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
(2) Click on continue to Gckey
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Work Permit and extension.
(6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
(9) In Details of intended work in Canada info, Select Open (initial application or extension) for What type of work permit are you applying for?
(10) Select applicant's Current country of residence (For example, if your spouse currently living in India, Please select India)
(11) Select Current marital Status
(12) Next select Spouse or common-low partner of a skilled worker if Applicant's Spouse on Open Work Permit or PGWP in Canada Or Select Spouse or common-low partner of a foreign student if Applicant's Spouse on Study permit
(13) Once you fill all information, Click on Search for my application
(14) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(15) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

I hope this information will help you...!!!

In case of any doubts Please drop comments below.

Thanks,
Krunal

========================
I followed this and I have linked my SOWP
Online account ...Share this hope more people could get some help also is anyone can answer my question on #427
Thanks so much

New to FSW

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Nomination.....
28-01-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Interview........
TLU 26-05-2015
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-07-2015 DM:30-07-2015
Anybody out there who submitted Schedule A and PCC along with the application package? As per the latest checklist? I submitted mine yesterday. Still "In transit" :)