+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications: timeline and updates

Sneha02hr

Sep 1, 2017
Hi Friends,
I came to Canada on visitor visa in Dec 17 and my spouse applied for inland sponsorship and OWP in Feb 1st week.
I need your help on below points:
1. DO i need to submit PCC for India or Canada or both ? I have been less than 3 months here as of now ?
2. If India, can someone apply on my behalf in India and scan and send to me or I have to apply here only in Canada ?
3. IF someone can apply on my behalf in India, what do i need to send them for police verification ?
4. Any fingerprint requirement ?

Also please let me know if there is any whatsapp group for 2018 applicants.

Reactions: Happiness1012

MimiLeo

Feb 3, 2018
Just wanna share my times with you guys:

App received: Feb 06, 2018
AOR: March 02, 2018 linked today as well
Hi i recieved my AOR today but i cant linked it but it says no info found! I used my uci and app # to start with any tips on how to link it properly?thank you

crystarclear

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-12-2017
Doc's Request.
26-01-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
LANDED..........
06-11-2018
Hi i recieved my AOR today but i cant linked it but it says no info found! I used my uci and app # to start with any tips on how to link it properly?thank you
Link Paper Application to Online Application

PERMANENT RESIDENCE (spouse)

Category: Permanent Residence

Sub-category: Family (Spouse)

➡︎ Use UCI and Family Name

➡︎ Do NOT enter anything in the town/city of birth and Country

Passport Information:

↳ Passport Number

↳ Country of Issue

↳ Issue Date and Expiry Date

Personal Information:

↳ Intended Residence (Province and City)

↳ Current Marital Status

↳ Number of applicants in application: 2 (if 1 Principal Applicant and 1 Sponsor)

Reactions: MimiLeo and Redzie

Happiness1012

Mar 7, 2018
Hi Friends,
I came to Canada on visitor visa in Dec 17 and my spouse applied for inland sponsorship and OWP in Feb 1st week.
I need your help on below points:
1. DO i need to submit PCC for India or Canada or both ? I have been less than 3 months here as of now ?
2. If India, can someone apply on my behalf in India and scan and send to me or I have to apply here only in Canada ?
3. IF someone can apply on my behalf in India, what do i need to send them for police verification ?
4. Any fingerprint requirement ?

Also please let me know if there is any whatsapp group for 2018 applicants.
Hi sneha02hr,
I am going through same inland process as i came on visitor and my husband sponsoring me.

1. You need to submit PCC for india only because you are indian citizen and they can issue PCC . I got PCC from india.
I can tell you how i got my PCC from india:
First step is online then they will send request to your local police station and you need go their your ID proof and 2 pictures as well as two person with their ID proof who will take your liability.
then you have to collect PCC from SDM office.
4. Yes they took thumb stamp of mine.

Hope this will help you.

Happiness1012

Mar 7, 2018
Thnks. Just linked successfully!it requires for schedule A. Cuz I already sent PCC of my country with the application together. Dunno if they will require for PCC of Canada later.
Hi jenny,

Congratz for next step!
I just got my AOR today and linked my application too as i got email too. What i need to do next. Please suggest.

Thanks

Happiness1012

Mar 7, 2018
I submitted Inland spousal PR with OWP and got confirmation of delivery on Feb 13th. No AOR yet.
Anyone who submitted the application the week of feb 12th?
yes, I submitted my application on Feb 7, 2018
Recieved on feb 8
Got AOR on March 7

You will good news soon as it take 4-6 weeks!

Reactions: abdz

Jenny X

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hi jenny,

Congratz for next step!
I just got my AOR today and linked my application too as i got email too. What i need to do next. Please suggest.

Thanks
Thnks! Congrats to you too! I got a mail from my account that requires me upload schedule A(5669),I already uploaded! Remember after you upload there's a next page you need to go to sign your name! After that will be completely finish uploading . I sent my police check of my country with my application, so they didn't require for police check at the moment ,maybe later they will require for that! And now I'm just waiting for the next step. ☺

Mozartfan

Mar 7, 2018
Dorchester, New Brunswick, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Our app was received on February 2. My husband (PA) received AOR yesterday, March 6, and I (sponsor) received it today. We have linked both his PR app and his OWP app to his MyCIC account. We are now waiting for the request for additional family info. :)

Happiness1012

Mar 7, 2018
Our app was received on February 2. My husband (PA) received AOR yesterday, March 6, and I (sponsor) received it today. We have linked both his PR app and his OWP app to his MyCIC account. We are now waiting for the request for additional family info. :)

Good to know about your App.
I have question how you linked his OWP app? Did not you get Schedule A request and PCC?
I submitted OWP with PR but did not get any request about OWP linking.

Thanks

Happiness1012

Mar 7, 2018
Thnks! Congrats to you too! I got a mail from my account that requires me upload schedule A(5669),I already uploaded! Remember after you upload there's a next page you need to go to sign your name! After that will be completely finish uploading . I sent my police check of my country with my application, so they didn't require for police check at the moment ,maybe later they will require for that! And now I'm just waiting for the next step. ☺

Thanks jenny,
I am working on IMM 5669, we have to mention each and every address as i was taking some coaching classes and was paying guest in some cities so have to mention all dat?

Mozartfan

Mar 7, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Good to know about your App.
I have question how you linked his OWP app? Did not you get Schedule A request and PCC?
I submitted OWP with PR but did not get any request about OWP linking.

Thanks
Hi: No requests yet from CIC. The OWP was linked to the MyCIC account using the UCI and family name as well as the passport info.

Happiness1012

Mar 7, 2018
Hi: No requests yet from CIC. The OWP was linked to the MyCIC account using the UCI and family name as well as the passport info.
i linked my application too but that only showing application number and application type: Permanent Residence.
Where they showing your OWP application. Please let me know.

Mozartfan

Mar 7, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
i linked my application too but that only showing application number and application type: Permanent Residence.
Where they showing your OWP application. Please let me know.
Go into your MyCIC account and click on "link application", just like you did to link your PR app. Click on "temporary residence", then on "work permit", then on "open work permit". Use your UCI and family name, and passport info.