+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications: timeline and updates

roysk

Jan 3, 2018
Hi guyz
Im worried right now coz i just found out that under my open work permit application my previous work in my home country was in placed under Current Activity/Occupation which i didnt work Although the year and month were indicated..
Do you think i will call the Cic or i will wait their feedback?
Im thinking of sending a new application and with an explanation letter.

I got my AOR already and uploaded my schedule a and pcc.

Michyy

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
06-02-2018
Doc's Request.
23-03-2018
AOR Received.
04-03-2018
Med's Request
02-08-2018
Med's Done....
13-08-2018
LANDED..........
15-03-2019
Just received AOR yesterday! :) Application arrived at CIC Feb 6th. Fingers crossed for all February applicants. They're coming!

Last edited:

Jenny X

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Congratulations! What’s the next step? PCC and Schedule A I believe ?
Thnks. Just linked successfully!it requires for schedule A. Cuz I already sent PCC of my country with the application together. Dunno if they will require for PCC of Canada later.

Can_loves_Aus

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Hi everyone,

Any Nov-Dec 2017 applicants with their OWP's Approved yet ?
Please share your timelines. :)
I saw on the 2017 inland timeline/updates that there are a few Novembers and early decembers getting their OWP :) Slowly trickling in... We are Jan applicant, so hoping for early April!

Redzie

Feb 11, 2018
Hey I know there have been posts about how to link the app online..there is one for linking OWP on this forum but couldn't find the post about how to link the spousal app. If anyone can share the link or breifly describe what they did to link it will be appreciated. I can't seem to link my app

HAID

Mar 6, 2018
Visa app delivered 12th Jan, AOR 14th of Feb - never received anything re: OWP and tried to search for my application via mycic using the steps earlier in the forum with no luck. Anyone else had this?
Tried UIC + NAME & Name + DoB and triple checked all details.
Just uploaded Pol Certs and Schedule a last night so would this be an issues?

abdz

Jan 12, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-02-2018
AOR Received.
10-03-2018
I submitted Inland spousal PR with OWP and got confirmation of delivery on Feb 13th. No AOR yet.
Anyone who submitted the application the week of feb 12th?

hkdvirdi

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Hey I know there have been posts about how to link the app online..there is one for linking OWP on this forum but couldn't find the post about how to link the spousal app. If anyone can share the link or breifly describe what they did to link it will be appreciated. I can't seem to link my app

I just clicked on the link another application option. Select the UCI and family name option. Entered passport number and expiry date. Then selected category for work permit. and that worked for me.

Reactions: Redzie