+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications: timeline and updates

bieber123

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Yes!!! You need to put every address where you have lived...no exception! Not putting an address could amount to misrepresentation; this is very serious and you could end up being rejected on that basis. Not putting an address on your schedule A is the same as lying!!!
Thanks! Well, if I don't put the address there will be a 1 month gap so this makes sense also.

Reactions: CanuckDuck

MimiLeo

Feb 3, 2018
Hi every one i am feb 2018 applicant here! I just want to know if how many weeks or mos do you guys recieved an email from IRCC that they got your application i sent mine on feb 8 thru canada post and base on the tracking # they have it already but until now i havemt recieve any news from them yet! Im from montreal quebec thank you for your comments

Layla Fahad

Dec 29, 2017
Hi every one i am feb 2018 applicant here! I just want to know if how many weeks or mos do you guys recieved an email from IRCC that they got your application i sent mine on feb 8 thru canada post and base on the tracking # they have it already but until now i havemt recieve any news from them yet! Im from montreal quebec thank you for your comments
I submitted my application just a few days back. But based on what I’ve read here on this forum it can take anywhere from 4-6 weeks max. Best of luck for your application x

bieber123

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Yes!!! You need to put every address where you have lived...no exception! Not putting an address could amount to misrepresentation; this is very serious and you could end up being rejected on that basis. Not putting an address on your schedule A is the same as lying!!!
On the other hand, I don’t think I am misrepresentating it cause I am declaring it on personal history. On the other thread, someone said I shouldn’t include this since it’s only a short stay. I think I probably won’t add it on the addresses though. Damn, I’m confused!!!

But am I right to include it on personal history since I changed cities and umemployed?

Last edited:

Bbb493

Dec 23, 2017
Hi all,
We just linked our PR application on line but cannot see the open work permit application -is this normal?

CanuckDuck

Feb 6, 2018
On the other hand, I don’t think I am misrepresentating it cause I am declaring it on personal history. On the other thread, someone said I shouldn’t include this since it’s only a short stay. I think I probably won’t add it on the addresses though. Damn, I’m confused!!!

But am I right to include it on personal history since I changed cities and umemployed?
Hi there,

You can not include information in one form and withhold it on another form. If there is a gap in your history or inconsistency in your forms, that amounts to misrepresentation as described in article 40 (1) (a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

40 (1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation

• (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act.

**** MAKE SURE THAT ALL THE INFORMATION ON CIC FORMS IS 100% ACCURATE! ****

oMapletree

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hello everyone,

Any Dec 2017 applicants here who are expecting to get their OWP's this month (March) ?
Please share your timelines !!

Reactions: SunnyK17

Can_loves_Aus

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
I got my AOR exactly 36 days after it was received :)

Can_loves_Aus

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
I submitted my application just a few days back. But based on what I’ve read here on this forum it can take anywhere from 4-6 weeks max. Best of luck for your application x
We received AOR 36 days after it was received by CIC. Maybe we got lucky, or they are cutting down processing time! Good luck :)

Reactions: Layla Fahad

Adamj

Mar 1, 2018
Hello folks
Is it normal for the CIC to send AOR not in the order they received the applications? My inland application was delivered Jan 19 to the Mississauga office and I haven't received any acknowledgement from CIC yet.
I know it hasn't been 6 weeks yet but I'm starting to get really worried now that other members who applied after me have been getting their AOR emails.

Tulips1987

May 10, 2015
Hi Guys, I Submitted my App on Jan 11 to sponsor my husband and i recently received my AOR on Feb 28. I successfully was able to link the application online to my account.

The status that i see is 'Pending Registration'. What does this status mean?

Layla Fahad

Dec 29, 2017
We received AOR 36 days after it was received by CIC. Maybe we got lucky, or they are cutting down processing time! Good luck :)
That’s great. From what I’ve noticed it’s pretty much equilent to winning a lottery. If you’re lucky enough everything goes by smoothly. Hope I get to hear from them soon.

MountainAB

Jan 4, 2018
App. Filed.......
18-12-2017
Hi guys!
This morning I checked my application and the details changed from “your action is required” to “submitted”. It has been almost a month since I submitted schedule A. I know it’s not much but even though I knew it was a glitch and I shouldn’t worry about it, it’s always good to see something happening, moving, changing.
Have a good day everyone.