AOR Received.
07-02-2018
Med's Request
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-10-2018
I would love that idea as well. I could definitely help with inputting the information..however I suck with formatting, so as long as a template is set up already, I'd definitely love to help if someone gets started...The way @marilamb has hers formatted is awesome!
I'd love to help out on the editing and keeping it up to date. I also need someone to get it started as it's where I suck at too. haha...

Reactions: Michyy

Michyy

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
06-02-2018
Doc's Request.
23-03-2018
AOR Received.
04-03-2018
Med's Request
02-08-2018
Med's Done....
13-08-2018
LANDED..........
15-03-2019
I'd love to help out on the editing and keeping it up to date. I also need someone to get it started as it's where I suck at too. haha...
For sure! I think having a inland AND outland combined spreadsheet is quite confusing as the 2 are different with respects to the process/documents required so it's hard to compare timelines accurately.

Reactions: CdnwifeUSwife

Baharm

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
I'd like for someone to host a spreadsheet for INLAND 2018 applicants, even tho mine was rec'd at Mississauga on Dec 21st, 2017. Most of my process would be in 2018. I'm currently using the 2017 Inland spreadsheet (see to link in my signature), good references there tho as to the timelines so I can assume as to when to get ours.
The same document linked in your signature has a tab for 2018 applicants (look at the bottom of the page!) You just need to add your information in the new entry and update tab and the admin/admins update the sheet!

Michyy

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
06-02-2018
Doc's Request.
23-03-2018
AOR Received.
04-03-2018
Med's Request
02-08-2018
Med's Done....
13-08-2018
LANDED..........
15-03-2019
The same document linked in your signature has a tab for 2018 applicants (look at the bottom of the page!) You just need to add your information in the new entry and update tab and the admin/admins update the sheet!
That spreadsheet hasn't been updated for a month. However @marilamb has updated hers to also include Inland :)

Reactions: CdnwifeUSwife

Cath289

Sep 29, 2014
Hi guys, I am sponsoring my common-law partner. We are both Irish, I have my PR nearly two years now and he is working on a 2 year IEC work permit. He applied via Express Entry BUT his points were disappointingly and unexpectedly low. We are on a serious time crunch given his work permit expires closer to the end of April.

Applied for Inland Common-Law Sponsorship for PR & OWP:
  1. Feb 15: Application (incl. OWP) sent via Purolator
  2. Feb 16: Application received in ON.

Now we wait..

Best of luck everyone!

godmustbecrazy

Jan 31, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all the valuable information you all are sharing. My Inland PR + OWP application was received by CPC on Jan 11, 2018.
I got my AOR yesterday: Feb 16, 2018.

I had a little trouble linking my application but all the posts here helped me figure that out. I submitted my medicals and background check documents upfront and have an update that I "passed the medical exam". So that is out of the way.

Though the update says "Background check Not applicable". Can anyone help with why it says that?

Baharm

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
That spreadsheet hasn't been updated for a month. However @marilamb has updated hers to also include Inland :)
It has been updated in the last two weeks at least! I haven't checked after that but I know my status has been updated since I got my AOR 2 weeks ago :)

Leogirl22

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
App. Filed.......
Nov22, 2017
Doc's Request.
Jan 11, 2017
Med's Done....
May 2018
Hello,
Could you please tell me how to look in someone's signature
Thanks

Chiri

Feb 16, 2018
Mmm.. my application was received on 9th feb but I just realized that on the checklist we erroneusly checked the box to release information to a 3rd party apart from the representative. We should have checked the not applicable button..feels like the application will be returned. Do I wait for them.to return it or just send another set now..please advise

CanuckDuck

Feb 6, 2018
Hello,

When checking for SOWP timelines on CIC's website. Which category do you pick from the drop-down menu...WORK PERMIT or WORK PERMIT EXTENSION?

Reactions: Michyy

Elcara

Feb 11, 2018
Make lovely memories like site seeing and take pictures. You will need some. Also, keep ticket and email conversation.
Thanks for that info! We already have Lots of pictures of he and I when he was here and I'll be sure to save all of that stuff. I have his tickets here now from when he came. I'll ask him if he saved his return tickets too.

Julune

Feb 18, 2018
Hello! I’m new here and am going to be applying my husband for inland family class sponsorship.

I do have a question.
He currently lives in Buffalo, NY, and will be coming to Toronto.
How should he go about crossing the border? If we apply for inland while he’s over the border, he’s good to stay as long as the PR is being evaluated, right?

Were hoping to get him here on the 11th of March!

crystarclear

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-12-2017
Doc's Request.
26-01-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
LANDED..........
06-11-2018
Hello! I’m new here and am going to be applying my husband for inland family class sponsorship.

I do have a question.
He currently lives in Buffalo, NY, and will be coming to Toronto.
How should he go about crossing the border? If we apply for inland while he’s over the border, he’s good to stay as long as the PR is being evaluated, right?

Were hoping to get him here on the 11th of March!
He's good to stay as long as he has a valid status as a visitor. Once he is in Canada he can apply for PR and Open Work Permit if planning to do an in land sponsorship. He can also do a visitor visa extension if necessary.

Just remember that while his PR is on process he must maintain a status in Canada.

Reactions: Julune