Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by basket90, Apr 1, 2019.
Just received an email from Montreal office for our landing interview!
Me toooooo))) will go tomorrow)) thanks to everyone for sharing your information))
Wow congratulations guys, that was fast! No news yet from Montreal for me... Courage to all who are still waiting I hope we will soon all have good news to celebrate!!
Please update your stats in the spreadsheet as complete as possible so others have a idea about the time between the differents steps! tahnks
So landing interview passed very well, we're waiting about 20 minutes and 10 min more for the interview, the guy was nice and kind, a few simple questions like :do I still want to sponsor my wife, about criminality and do we have kids abroad, he told pr card will come within next one two weeks by mail
Good luck to everyone, thanks
Still waiting for email from Montreal office for our landing interview!
JULY 3 2018 applicant
I just got my landing interview.
In order to be admitted to an IRCC office, clients must:
· Present this notice (electronic copy or printed version is acceptable);
· Provide all original documents stated below:
· A valid passport or travel document. If you were previously advised that you are exempt from the passport requirement, bring other documents establishing your identity;
· The "Québec selection certificate" issued by the Ministère de l'Immigration, Diversité et Inclusion (MIDI);
· Two photographs are required for you and each person in your family in Canada included in your permanent residence application. Follow the link for more specifications: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/prcard.asp
· IMPORTANT: Remember to bring with you the document entitled: “Confirmation of Permanent Residence” (2 copies). IF ALREADY IN YOUR POSESSION.
Why do they need pictures of all the family? We already submit a pics for PR card with all the application
i am sponsoring my wife in montreal, and i am completely lost with the process. i understand how much important to post the timeline ( kind of indicator ) and i shall share it with you guys .
but i have questionsa and i would be very happy if i could get some clarifications .
we receive the RPR and we paid the fees ,
Q1 : do we need to upload the paiment ? if yes - how ? ( red over the net )
Q2 : After RPR fees what to expect as process ? ( medical received as per Ecas)
Q3 : i tried to link the application on GCKEY , should i link to my account or to my wife`s account and keep getting an error - application not found !!
You either have to
1) Pay the right of permanent residence fee and submit the payment receipt with the original application sent by mail
2) Pay the right of permanent residence fee and submit proof of payment online by sending a webform, without waiting for them IRCC to ask for it
3) Wait for IRCC to request it, pay the right of permanent residence fee and submit proof of payment online by sending a webform
Here is the link to send a webform. You'll have to attach your PDF receipt. https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Would be easier to answer this question if you actually posted your timeline to know what has happened and what hasn't. You can sponsorship approval, approval in principle of the PR application, Decision Made on the PR application, DM letter and landing interview invitation.
Unfortunately lots of people have issues linking their app. Try linking the application to the account of the principal applicant.
thanks you @ melito for the clarificaiton below is our timeline as it is shown on ecas , i wish i could follow your abreviation , but note able to get them all . anyway below is our time line hope this could be helpfull .
i used whatever is shown on sponsor and Permanet resident application ecase
Sponsorship Application Status
1. We received your application to sponsor (xxx) on September 20, 2018.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 16, 2018.
3. We started processing your application on October 15, 2018.
4. We sent you correspondence on January 2, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5. We sent you correspondence on April 23, 2019 about the decision on your application.
1. We received (xxx)’s application for permanent residence on September 20, 2018.
2. We started processing (xxx)’s application on April 17, 2019.
3. We sent (xxx) medical instructions on November 27, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
4. Medical results have been received.
Me too, I received today my landing letter :-D
IRCC = Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (previously known as CIC)
PR = Permanent Residence
DM = Decision Made
Did you receive a letter saying that your sponsorship was approved? If so, then you already got the sponsorship approval I mentioned before. These are the remaining steps: approval in principle of the PR application, Decision Made on the PR application, Decision Made letter and finally the long-awaited landing interview invitation.
Look at the timeline in my signature, in which you will see all the different steps outlined concerning my application.
Thank you melito for the explaination
the sponsorship is < decision made > approved .
is the whole sponsorship with PR that takes 12 or each is considered seperatly ?
The whole thing with PR included is what takes 12 months
Good afternoon all,
Does anyone in this group had send a application as common-law partner in the 90 days grace to restore their status in Canada? (I meant out of status but with the approval from immigration to restore the status in 90 days)
CanadaVisa.com | 1303 Greene Ave., Suite 200 | Westmount, Montreal, QC, Canada | H3Z 2A7
© Copyright 2018 CanadaVisa.com. All Rights Reserved