2018 POST AOR PAPER BASED APPLICANTS - WAITING FOR MEDICAL

pra318

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
I received my AOR in January 20 2018
Medical request in January 3 2019 with PAL
Medical passed and sent me a request letter that goes

ADESIJI AKEEM OTUBU:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for the processing of your application to continue, the following document(s) are required:
IMM 5406-ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION & FEES FOR DEPENDENT
Please note:
 If your documents are not in French or English, a certified (notarized) translation must be submitted with a copy of the original version.
 Original Police Certificate and Language Tests - When sending your documents via the Case Specific Enquiry, you must provide a scan of the original document. We do not accept copies scanned by notaries.
The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please reply promptly with requested information to avoid any further delay. Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application

Language test has expired...Do i have to do the language test again or submit the one i used during processing my application?

At this stage of the application, they are just validating documents submitted attached to our application forms. My understanding is that they are asking for the original scanned copies. What copy did you send? According to a friend who happens to be a consultant, IRCC refuse "certified true copies". Hence, they are asking for a scan of the original document. If they will require "New" or "Updated", it will be stated. Like in the case of POF, they will state "Updated". You can still ask around but I am sharing this because I also worried about the same thing. I am still waiting for my MR but some of my documents have expired already.

Reactions: fola02 and KingTech

yemmyseun

Jul 19, 2018

ADESIJI AKEEM OTUBU:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for the processing of your application to continue, the following document(s) are required:
Please note:
 If your documents are not in French or English, a certified (notarized) translation must be submitted with a copy of the original version.
 Original Police Certificate and Language Tests - When sending your documents via the Case Specific Enquiry, you must provide a scan of the original document. We do not accept copies scanned by notaries.
The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please reply promptly with requested information to avoid any further delay. Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application

Language test has expired...Do i have to do the language test again or submit the one i used during processing my application?
Have you submitted your police report before? I think you are not required to do another language test. But can wait for other contributions.

adesiji

Sep 23, 2018
Yes i have submitted police report while submitting my documents then. I guess its on all template incase someone is sending documents requested that might require the police cert and language test that it should be originals.

RS Alam

Jan 8, 2019
you can directly mail to them about your query they will reply within 10 business day or call them.

ADESIJI AKEEM OTUBU:
Please note:

Folaroyal

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Do you require English test and WES ECA for Provisional Nominations program- paper application? ?.... I do not think!

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
any update?
2018 August AOR applicants must wait for this year august because now a days they are taking 12 months from AOR to mr

syali

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
2018 August AOR applicants must wait for this year august because now a days they are taking 12 months from AOR to mr
Hello Daris,

I am an Inland applicant and 1 dependent who is not in Canada. Will we receive the medical at the same time ? My AOR is July 2018. I want thinking of doing upfront medical in April 2019, would that be a good idea ? After Medical what the approximate time for PPR ?

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Hello Daris,

I am an Inland applicant and 1 dependent who is not in Canada. Will we receive the medical at the same time ? My AOR is July 2018. I want thinking of doing upfront medical in April 2019, would that be a good idea ? After Medical what the approximate time for PPR ?
In my opinion u have to wait for July ,

Sidanelevy

Jan 21, 2016
I changed job sept 2018 after appying jan4, 2018 and AOR Feb 16. I informed the PNP office and was sent work permit supported document. CIC told me they were not interested in change of jobs. I received MR feb 14, 2019.

Reactions: thomashoo

syali

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
I changed job sept 2018 after appying jan4, 2018 and AOR Feb 16. I informed the PNP office and was sent work permit supported document. CIC told me they were not interested in change of jobs. I received MR feb 14, 2019.
Which province nominated you ? And was there a ristriction on your nomination?

thomashoo

Jul 16, 2018
My application Ainp inland
File Received:- 20/12/2017
AoR :- 8/02/2018

No medical request until now..
I received my GCMS notes now.
It’s saying eligibility & criminality passed .

But security & medical not started.
Due date for both is 2019/feb./08

But today is 2019/feb./12. No medical request.
Is the eligibility & criminality in your CIC online account shows the same thing ???

Reactions: pra318