+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

gdjdbuwks

May 13, 2020
I got the medical request again from calgary lvo. I have already 32 months are done then again send to me. so stress full again they will take 6 months. i am very tired this lvo
Did you get request today? Some people they get pr after one month after they submit medical.

AM3131

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Do we have to email them to extend medical? They would not extend medical automatically?
I did my medical May 2019 and my wife is done Aug 2019, medical was pass 4 sept 2019.our medical was already expire. might be they did extend our medical. i knw when i called them last time in dec, They said everything are done , your background is running and medical was already expire so they are thinking , re medical or not. wait for update.

yesterday got medical, but thanks god i and my wife got appoitment very early. next week monday , both have medical done. after then let see.

we can do email , but there is no meaning waste time behind it. thats i have all about experience.

Last edited:

gdjdbuwks

May 13, 2020
I did my medical May 2019 and my wife is done Aug 2019, medical was pass 4 sept 2019.our medical was already expire. might be they did extend our medical. i knw when i called them last time in dec, They said everything are done , your background is running and medical was already expire so they are thinking , re medical or not. wait for update.

yesterday got medical, but thanks god i and my wife got appoitment very early. next week monday , both have medical done. after then let see.

we can do email , but there is no meaning waste time behind it. thats i have all about experience.
I can understand you. Hope you will get it soon. It should be.

gdjdbuwks

May 13, 2020
email on this email Id: CIC-Calgary@cic.gc.ca

They will give you reply also they will take action immediately
I actually never call to agent from CIC or email to them. I heard it will increase processing time. But I feel like it does not influence. Anyways, I will just wait to see what will happen. Since last October, they requested me employee letter and schedule A. I haven’t get any update. There are some people from Calgary Lvo got update this week. I hope I can get something this month lol. And thanks!

SahilR

Jul 7, 2019
I actually never call to agent from CIC or email to them. I heard it will increase processing time. But I feel like it does not influence. Anyways, I will just wait to see what will happen. Since last October, they requested me employee letter and schedule A. I haven’t get any update. There are some people from Calgary Lvo got update this week. I hope I can get something this month lol. And thanks!
They just request you employees letters ? no paystubs or bank statements??