+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

SahilR

Jul 7, 2019
Yes I got updates I use to have my file in Calgary office but now they move to vancouver i don’t know ..why ?? ADR again my paystubs and bank statements my NOA for 2019 and t4 2019 ..rcmp check record for my wife as well I already done it ..someone got the same request??

Reactions: Quesask1

kaur20

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Yes I got updates I use to have my file in Calgary office but now they move to vancouver i don’t know ..why ?? ADR again my paystubs and bank statements my NOA for 2019 and t4 2019 ..rcmp check record for my wife as well I already done it ..someone got the same request??
when did you get an update?

gdjdbuwks

May 13, 2020
It doesn’t make sense. They are requesting additional document again from you. I haven’t get any update yet since ADR last September. Maybe Vancouver office will process your file faster.

SahilR

Jul 7, 2019
It doesn’t make sense. They are requesting additional document again from you. I haven’t get any update yet since ADR last September. Maybe Vancouver office will process your file faster.
I am just crossing my fingers..who knows what they are doing !! I’ll let you know once I submitted all the documents if I am getting some updates !! I already submitted everything last time to but I think it was not enough

Quesask1

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hope this time you hear good news. Good Luck

AM3131

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
I got the medical request again from calgary lvo. I have already 32 months are done then again send to me. so stress full again they will take 6 months. i am very tired this lvo

SahilR

Jul 7, 2019
I got the medical request again from calgary lvo. I have already 32 months are done then again send to me. so stress full again they will take 6 months. i am very tired this lvo
Omg maybe now you should getting faster wish you best of luck brother

shivavishu

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
I have same situation already on 30 month. File was approved decision was made but bec of outland dependent it went to in process again and jan 6 2021 git MR again

kaur20

Star Member
May 14, 2019
oh ! i dnt know what they are doing? did u submit ur wife's biometrics? if not, did they request along with medical?