+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

SahilR

Jul 7, 2019
I still don't understand. How come your application started processing again after DM. How long the DM was on your ECAS and why does it start back to processing. Added Spouse?? or outland spouse ??
Now your ecas shows up in process again

VictorHe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Canada
I still don't understand. How come your application started processing again after DM. How long the DM was on your ECAS and why does it start back to processing. Added Spouse?? or outland spouse ??
So frustrating bro this waiting time never end !!! Did you add spouse on middle of your application?
Yeah, I don't believe this weird thing happened to me, it makes me feel desperate. I sent the application with my wife together, but I submitted extra documents on Nov 05, 2019, and then I got a DM, but nothing after that, It seems that no one has touched my case for a whole year.

SahilR

Jul 7, 2019
Yeah, I don't believe this weird thing happened to me, it makes me feel desperate. I sent the application with my wife together, but I submitted extra documents on Nov 05, 2019, and then I got a DM, but nothing after that, It seems that no one has touched my case for a whole year.
How long ago you got DM on ecas ? You do not get any COPR letter ?

VictorHe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Canada
Idk as well, I found some ppl meet this problem as well, but case by case, no one knows what the exact reason is it, I got DM Feb 05, it changed back to IP Aug 03, I called the agent to ask why, they told me cuz of my medical was expired, so my status changed. But the officer didn't extend my medical until now. I've taken GCMS notes third times, I called the agent eight times. Nothing!!!!!!!

SahilR

Jul 7, 2019
Idk as well, I found some ppl meet this problem as well, but case by case, no one knows what the exact reason is it, I got DM Feb 05, it changed back to IP Aug 03, I called the agent to ask why, they told me cuz of my medical was expired, so my status changed. But the officer didn't extend my medical until now. I've taken GCMS notes third times, I called the agent eight times. Nothing!!!!!!!
Omg that’s sucks man !!! Hopefully you’ll get good news soon as possible ..I wanna sehd gcms notes to see what they are doing with my application !

VictorHe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Canada
Thank you man, I hope so, I saw in the previous two GCMS notes, no one has touched with my case since December 2, 2019. My paper documents have been placed to be printed at CPCO, and I’m still waiting for my last one. 1 month passed!!!!!!!!

Nav3077

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Thank you man, I hope so, I saw in the previous two GCMS notes, no one has touched with my case since December 2, 2019. My paper documents have been placed to be printed at CPCO, and I’m still waiting for my last one. 1 month passed!!!!!!!!

That's totally wrong. I can feel your pain. I cannot believe this they started the process again because medical was expired and they are taking 10 months to extend just medical. This is too much. Why IRCC is not speeding up their process with paper-based application. I hope you will get your PPR soon.

Reactions: SahilR

SahilR

Jul 7, 2019
Di
did you try to get help from your MP?

AM3131

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
anybody getting update from lvo calgary ?

look like , agian they will stop work in next year as well, because of again locked down is going on, they will give us same excuse .

again, look like will put in more stress..! Mine is 31 Month is completed means (2.7 year). this waiting long period is affecting to much in my personal life as well.

Reactions: harvai2224

SahilR

Jul 7, 2019

look like , agian they will stop work in next year as well, because of again locked down is going on, they will give us same excuse .

again, look like will put in more stress..! Mine is 31 Month is completed means (2.7 year). this waiting long period is affecting to much in my personal life as well.
Nothing bro !!! So stressed

harvai2224

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019

Yeah my situation is also similar. No updates from lvo Calgary after document request.