+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

AM3131

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Any Update from calgary lvo?

There are 29 Months are done,Nothing update after document submitted,

well, 29 month means 2.5 year is very very longtime, i have never seen like that, who are applied after me , they all are getting PR. so many people are waiting PR very long time , They are also waiting for family or spouse like me,its very hurting now.

how long we will keep patient, There is now frustrating and depression.

Reactions: Evgeni

shivavishu

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017

well, 29 month means 2.5 year is very very longtime, i have never seen like that, who are applied after me , they all are getting PR. so many people are waiting PR very long time , They are also waiting for family or spouse like me,its very hurting now.

I can understand your feeling. But we can’t do anything except wait. Stay strong.

shivavishu

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017

I have same situation for me 26 months going on. And yesterday they asked for ADR : schedule A abd PCC which is gonna take more time now.

jas13592

Jun 5, 2019
Hello everyone

Application received by CIC: Nov 5, 2018
Estimated completion date: June 5, 2020
Review of additional docs: July 6, 2020
Review of medical: July 7, 2020
Nothing after that and it says “we are processing your background check”.
Applied under SINP and added my spouse in May 2019. Just wondering if anyone else is going through same situation. Also if when can we expect the final results.

TIA

SahilR

Jul 7, 2019
Someone got call from service Canada officer for the biometric in Alberta? I got my biometric request since August and nobody called me until now ..

Farrell23

Sep 22, 2020
Hello my wait is over. After waiting since March 2018. I received my copr along with my wife. I went through a bad phase because of the wait. No update since April 2019.
Aor- March 6, 2018
Medicals - April 12, 2019
Add doc- April 6. 2019
PAL- April 6, 2019

me and my spouse had separate applications so they had to combine it. It was a special case. We got married in December 2018 and they said they’ve added her to mine in April 2019.

Her name was added in September 2020 and it just got approved today.

I wish everyone waiting good luck!

SahilR

Jul 7, 2019
Hello my wait is over. After waiting since March 2018. I received my copr along with my wife. I went through a bad phase because of the wait. No update since April 2019.
Aor- March 6, 2018
Medicals - April 12, 2019
Add doc- April 6. 2019
PAL- April 6, 2019

me and my spouse had separate applications so they had to combine it. It was a special case. We got married in December 2018 and they said they’ve added her to mine in April 2019.

Her name was added in September 2020 and it just got approved today.

I wish everyone waiting good luck!
Which lvo ?

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
Dear All,

Need a help from you.

I have recently submitted my paper based application to IRCC. Since I do not have the birth certificate I submitted my paper application along with a LOE and the copy of my School Leaving Certificate. I had summited the same documents for my provincial nomination which was accepted by the province and they nominated me. Kindly let me know do any need to submit any more documents to IRCC as supporting documents for the birth certificate? Please help if anyone faced same situation.