+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

Aabt

May 24, 2019
Guyss any idea i got PAL on june 17 2020 and 2nd Time MR for spouse only after that nothing???
[/QUOTE]
Did you contacted customer service?

shivavishu

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Guyss any idea i got PAL on june 17 2020 and 2nd Time MR for spouse only after that nothing???
Did you contacted customer service?
[/QUOTE]
I did eligibility passed medical passed my medical got extended and passed now criminality in process security not started.

John david

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
I did eligibility passed medical passed my medical got extended and passed now criminality in process security not started.
Dnt worry,for me Nothing started until last month and I got copr this month.
[/QUOTE]
Pnp outland?
Will u plz share ur timeline?
Thanx in advance & congrats

Nav3077

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
I got ADR on 30th of July and after 2weeks they send it to me the biometric request as well ..AR:December 2018 AOR:March 2019 ADDED wife on August 2019 ..we both are inland..Applicants

My timeline is the same as yours.
AR: Nov 2018
AOR: March 2019
Spouse added: Aug 2019
File transfer to Calgary in June 2019.
Fingerprints for both were provided via web forum in Aug or Sept 2019.
Got GCMS notes in March 2020 says Criminality was in progress in Dec 2019.
Nothing after that and finally got
MR request for both: July 2020.
ADR: July 2020
ADR: Aug 2020.

Nothing after that ECAS status says file in process and I cannot check the GC key because it is maintained by Representative.

Ordered GCMS notes again just to check what is passed or not because call center agents always say different answers. GCMS will clear everything. Frustrated but can do nothing.........

SahilR

Jul 7, 2019
My timeline is the same as yours.
AR: Nov 2018
AOR: March 2019
Spouse added: Aug 2019
File transfer to Calgary in June 2019.
Fingerprints for both were provided via web forum in Aug or Sept 2019.
Got GCMS notes in March 2020 says Criminality was in progress in Dec 2019.
Nothing after that and finally got
MR request for both: July 2020.
ADR: July 2020
ADR: Aug 2020.

Nothing after that ECAS status says file in process and I cannot check the GC key because it is maintained by Representative.

Ordered GCMS notes again just to check what is passed or not because call center agents always say different answers. GCMS will clear everything. Frustrated but can do nothing.........
What they ask you for ADR

Nav3077

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
What they ask you for ADR
They asked everything except fingerprints. They asked for a birth certificate for a spouse, Schedule A, Background history, travel history, PNP certificates. They asked me to send the complete file again as the officer quoted that due to COVID they have limited access to their office and they need all the documents again submitted online. I have submitted everything again full file again with an employment letter and pay stubs. After a week they requested to sign and send the representative form again and I did that on Aug 04, 2020.

SahilR

Jul 7, 2019
They asked everything except fingerprints. They asked for a birth certificate for a spouse, Schedule A, Background history, travel history, PNP certificates. They asked me to send the complete file again as the officer quoted that due to COVID they have limited access to their office and they need all the documents again submitted online. I have submitted everything again full file again with an employment letter and pay stubs. After a week they requested to sign and send the representative form again and I did that on Aug 04, 2020.
Yeah we’re in the same boat man ...me to I already submitted everything..but I got biometric request for myself and my wife as well so we’re waiting for service Canada officer

Nav3077

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Yeah we’re in the same boat man ...me to I already submitted everything..but I got biometric request for myself and my wife as well so we’re waiting for service Canada officer

For us, we did not get any biometric requests as we provided them before maybe because my criminality was in progress in Dec 2019. I hope that it got passed that is the reason I got MR request after so long in July 2020 with ADR. I ordered GCMS notes I hope I might get DM before. Waiting for almost two years for the day I will finally receive PR.

Nav3077

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019

Hi buddy,

One more question. Did you provide RCMP fingerprints and PCC beforehand to the officer or Not?

thanks

SahilR

Jul 7, 2019
Good news for everyone..who have to provide the biometric for permanent Residency either way inland or Outland to they don’t have to provide the new biometric..if they done it in the last 10 years ..for work permit study permit and visitor visa as well ..it’s still valid for permanent residency!