+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

SahilR

Jul 7, 2019
This is the original email. It didn’t mention about the deadline.

This is in response to your inquiry regarding your PNP application. In accordance with the Public Health Authority of Canada our office is closed, therefore we are unable to access your file for application documents.

IRCC is requesting documents be emailed to us so that we can expedite the process. Please provide us with the following documents and any additional documents you may have initially submitted.

o IMM0008- Updated from last time you signed
o Schedule A- Updated from last time you signed
o IMM5562
o Additional Family Information (IMM5406)
o Police Certificate- For all countries where you have resided for 6 months or more after the age of 18
o Employment Records
o Birth Certificate
o Valid Passport Copy
o Nomination Certificate
o Signed Schedule 4
o Confirmation of Nomination
I got the same E-mail last 2 weeks ago and I already submitted my all documents

LiliChung

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
I got the same E-mail last 2 weeks ago and I already submitted my all documents
My friend also got this email one week later than I did. She got her PR last week. So I assume this would take around 3 months to get PR approved. Good luck!

AM3131

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
My friend also got this email one week later than I did. She got her PR last week. So I assume this would take around 3 months to get PR approved. Good luck!
i didn't get this kind of email for ADR . they did request to me Merraige proof, emp letter thats it for ADR ON May 28 2020. deadline for submitting was 5 jun 2020 but i submitted on 1 jun 2020. after then still noting update. so what do you think , i will be very close getting co PR or i need call them or need inquiry through MP??

MINE IS 28 MONTH IS RUNNING. ITS FEEL LIKE STRESS.

can you suggest me ?

AM3131

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
anyone getting Anything update from lvo calgary??

well, i just wondering, I am primary inland applicant, i am in canada and second applicant is outland my wife, my wife is backhome.

i just want to know, are they putting on hold this kind of files, Many people saying if this kind of files, they are putting on hold. There are 28 Months is running guys, and Nothing update. i am waiting very long time for PPR.

Anyone has case like me?? Any one know about this one???

can.alb

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
anyone getting Anything update from lvo calgary??

well, i just wondering, I am primary inland applicant, i am in canada and second applicant is outland my wife, my wife is backhome.

i just want to know, are they putting on hold this kind of files, Many people saying if this kind of files, they are putting on hold. There are 28 Months is running guys, and Nothing update. i am waiting very long time for PPR.

Anyone has case like me?? Any one know about this one???
I am in same boat as you. I am inland and my wife is back home. i am also waiting for PPR. why would they put thses kind of application on hold? my file is in etobicoke and last time i inquired they said its under review not sure how long they are going to take to complete the process. very frustrating. which office is processing your file? what country are you from.

harry3314

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
Hi there i have a question why your wife need biometrics bec. I heard files before dec 2018 don’t need biometrics??
I got married in Feb, 2019 while my pr application was in process, told them to add dependant in March, 2019 but got added in Jan, 2020 when i got Adr.
I also saw in my gcms notes that there is a pending $85 fee required for biometrics

AM3131

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Hi there i have a question why your wife need biometrics bec. I heard files before dec 2018 don’t need biometrics??
ya i am also May 2018. if you are May 2018 like that , then dont need any biometric. but same thing cant say anything, nobody sure about this one

harry3314

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
I guess not me, but my wife needs to give biometrics, and only this requirement has put our application on hold for such a long time, as vfs offices are closed since march

AM3131

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
I am in same boat as you. I am inland and my wife is back home. i am also waiting for PPR. why would they put thses kind of application on hold? my file is in etobicoke and last time i inquired they said its under review not sure how long they are going to take to complete the process. very frustrating. which office is processing your file? what country are you from.
Mine is 28 Months is running.
and calgary office.
everything is done just waiting for PPR.

dont why they are putting on hold. very frustrating. I am May 2018 Applicant.

AM3131

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
In my case,

Applied : May 2018. (i am inland applicant)
Aor : 27 Jul 2018.
Married doc sent: 20 Dec 2018 (request Adding my wife name, Outland) and they add around April 2019.
My Medical: 30 April 2019
wife medical: upfront.
Medical pass both: 06 sept 2019.
ADR: 28 May 2020.( Sent 1 jun 2020 & deadline was 5 jun 2020)

Now nothing update after then.

what do you think ? in my case, any one getting biometric or not? My file is in calgary.

Any one idea

Aabt

May 24, 2019
This is the original email. It didn’t mention about the deadline.

This is in response to your inquiry regarding your PNP application. In accordance with the Public Health Authority of Canada our office is closed, therefore we are unable to access your file for application documents.

IRCC is requesting documents be emailed to us so that we can expedite the process. Please provide us with the following documents and any additional documents you may have initially submitted.

o IMM0008- Updated from last time you signed
o Schedule A- Updated from last time you signed
o IMM5562
o Additional Family Information (IMM5406)
o Police Certificate- For all countries where you have resided for 6 months or more after the age of 18
o Employment Records
o Birth Certificate
o Valid Passport Copy
o Nomination Certificate
o Signed Schedule 4
o Confirmation of Nomination
Have you provided canada PCC?

radi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Please guys help in this.
1- I got nomination june 2019 and i applied for pr aug 09 ,2019 last update feb 18, 2020 viewing medical Results and addition documents police certificate, m i close for copr?
2- how can i submit my wife's documents and do she affect on the waiting time to get the pr