+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

AM3131

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Yes added spouse September 2018.
Hello, Happy Congrats..!

well, My file is also in Calgary office. and I am still waiting for my Passport request.I Have everything is done and after Medical Passed nothing update.its taking too long and so stressful Now. It's taking now more than 2 years.I don't know, it's open or not or working on it

Applied: May 22, 2018.
AOR: Jul 27,2018.

Any one getting an update, who are in Calagry and applying in MAY, 2018?

Thanks

AM3131

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
AR : May 6th, 2018
AOR, July 21, 2018

With my spouse from start.
well. Mine is

Applied : 22 May 2018.
AOR: 27 Jul,2018.
Spouce Doc Send: 20 Dec 2018.
My Medical : 30 April 2019.
Spouce Medical : Upfront.
Medical Passes Both: 06 Sept, 2019, Satus is : Inprocess.
PPR : waiting , waiting , waiting.........! , There is no Update.

I did email them , They said to me like that,

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

___________________________________________________________________________________

There is 2 year Now. it is so stressed full now.

Jeffgoli

May 21, 2020
well. Mine is

Applied : 22 May 2018.
AOR: 27 Jul,2018.
Spouce Doc Send: 20 Dec 2018.
My Medical : 30 April 2019.
Spouce Medical : Upfront.
Medical Passes Both: 06 Sept, 2019, Satus is : Inprocess.
PPR : waiting , waiting , waiting.........! , There is no Update.

I did email them , They said to me like that,

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

___________________________________________________________________________________

There is 2 year Now. it is so stressed full now.
Yeah, I got the email too.
W we can do is just wait...
someone’s have been waiting for long time even after DM...

Just don’t think too much and enjoy your life.
Everyone will get PR eventually.