+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

ddr1990

Nov 13, 2019
Hi Guys,
It has been a stressful journey so far.

this is my timeline.

Ar: mar 15, 2018
Aor: may 05,2018
File transferred : April 29, 2019
ADR: Dec 04, 2019/ update schedule A
Medical: Nov 29th
Got an email for an interview on Jan 16th 2020.

Today was my interview (feb 05/2020). a family went before me and it took them forever- waited for 2 hours.. It was my turn and the officer was in not a good mood. She was fuming. everything was done in 5 min. The reason for delay was back in 2016 when I crossed the border, they did not stamp on my passport. That's the reason for my delayed processing.

It was really frustrating to hear the response from the officer.
She told me that you will get your PR card within 15 days.

I really wish you good luck guys! - Pray that everyone's file is processed fast.

Thanks everyone, this thread helped me a lot.

Reactions: Jenn20

Happy s

Jul 18, 2019
Hi Guys,

this is my timeline.

Today was my interview (feb 05/2020). a family went before me and it took them forever- waited for 2 hours.. It was my turn and the officer was in not a good mood. She was fuming. everything was done in 5 min. The reason for delay was back in 2016 when I crossed the border, they did not stamp on my passport. That's the reason for my delayed processing.

I really wish you good luck guys! - Pray that everyone's file is processed fast.

Congratulations which visa office.

User21

Oct 28, 2019
Finally, after waiting for almost 25 months. DM on Ecas & Passport request today.
Here are the details.
BC PNP applicant: Int. Post Graduate Stream (Paper based)
AR: Jan 2018
AOR: Feb 2018
Med. Passed: July 2018
ADR: July 2018
Pre-Arrival Services: July 2018
BOWP: Applied October 14 2019
Second Medical: December 13 2019
Second Medical Passed: December 28 2019
BOWP approved: January 12 2020
DM and Passport Reqeust: February 5 2020

Good luck to all my friends. These threads have been very helpful!

anujcity

May 2, 2018
Finally PR journey is going to end. After 21 months long wait.
AR- 4th May 2018
AOR- 19 July 2018
ADR and MR- 21st November 2019
DM- 5th February 2020.
VO- Ottawa

Thank you so much Guys. Hope everyone willget their PR very soon. It’s really tough Journey.

LiliChung

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
They dont usually going to tell you about wats you or your employer doing wrong but they will watch till they are certain and if they succeed (cic) they have reason to refuse my advise if there is something wrong you and your employer is the only one know wat it is and cic found out bit not sure just make it right before it's too late
Thank you for your information. I’ve been working for the same company for 7+ years. And renewed my LMIA ever year. I don’t see anything wrong from my side. Only I do regret that I should have applied for EE if I knew this process is taking me almost 2 years.

Jenn20

Mar 12, 2019
Hi Guys,

this is my timeline.

Congratulations!!
Hi i have the same situation.
Ar: March 26, 2018
Aor: May 11, 2018
Medical and Adr: July 5, 2019
Medical and Additional docx. were submitted on July 15, 2019
More documents were submitted on January, 2020
Today i got an email from LVO to come for an interview which is:

Please attend IRCC-Winnipeg for your final permanent resident interview on ...... Please be prepared to wait up to 2 hours as interviews are conducted in order of arrival.

Failure to appear for this interview will be perceived as a lack of interest in permanent residence and your application may be refused.

Please bring the following documents:

· A valid passport, identity or travel document; if you were previously advised that you are exempt from the travel document requirement, bring the waiver letter and other documents establishing your identity;

· Two photographs of yourself and for each person in your family that is being processed for permanent residence inside Canada. Please see the photo specifications below and show to the photographer.

· All Temporary Resident document(s) issued by IRCC (Work Permit, Student Permit, Visitor Record) if applicable.

· Proof of Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). Refugees are exempt from fees.

If you are subject to and have not yet paid the RPRR Fee of $490 (principal applicant and any dependants, if applicable) you must do so prior to your interview. Please see links below for payment schedule and online payments. Please note that IRCC no longer processes payments at the local offices.

Payment Schedule - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/fees/schedule.asp#1

Online Payment - https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=8

PLEASE NOTE:

Ø If you are sponsored, your sponsor must be present for the interview and will need to provide photo identification.

Ø If you do not speak or understand either of Canada’s official languages (English/French), please bring an interpreter to the interview.

If you require further assistance, please telephone the Client Support Centre at 1-888-242-2100 or visit our website at www.canada.ca. Please reference your application number and UCI found at the top of this letter.

Additional Note: Out of respect for those who suffer from allergies of various sorts, please refrain from the use of all scented products – perfumes, hair spray, scented skin cream and other strong fragrant items when you come to your appointment.

Sincerely,

IRCC-Winnipeg

Does anybody know what the upcoming interview could be about! Thank you

Last edited:

Drifter@1981

Jul 17, 2019
Any one got any idea how long for ppr after file send to LOCATION - PNP MEDS NOT STARTED it's been 23 months gcms notes updated in january 2020

Shiva3k

Jan 24, 2018
Time line please
I am also jan 2108 application
Do you file transfer to Lvo ???
Hi sent to Sydney Jan 2018,aor Feb, schedule A and pc Jan 2019,March 2019 pc and RPRF, July med and adr about military service, after medical pre arrival letter and sent application to Paris, sep adr about fild of companys that work from past to present, 5th February pass request, Outland bcpnp paperbased from iran without biometric

ddr1990

Nov 13, 2019
Congratulations!!
Hi i have the same situation.
Ar: March 26, 2018
Aor: May 11, 2018
Medical and Adr: July 5, 2019
Medical and Additional docx. were submitted on July 15, 2019
More documents were submitted on January, 2020
Today i got an email from LVO to come for an interview which is:

Please attend IRCC-Winnipeg for your final permanent resident interview on ...... Please be prepared to wait up to 2 hours as interviews are conducted in order of arrival.

Failure to appear for this interview will be perceived as a lack of interest in permanent residence and your application may be refused.

Please bring the following documents:

· A valid passport, identity or travel document; if you were previously advised that you are exempt from the travel document requirement, bring the waiver letter and other documents establishing your identity;

· Two photographs of yourself and for each person in your family that is being processed for permanent residence inside Canada. Please see the photo specifications below and show to the photographer.

· All Temporary Resident document(s) issued by IRCC (Work Permit, Student Permit, Visitor Record) if applicable.

· Proof of Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). Refugees are exempt from fees.

If you are subject to and have not yet paid the RPRR Fee of $490 (principal applicant and any dependants, if applicable) you must do so prior to your interview. Please see links below for payment schedule and online payments. Please note that IRCC no longer processes payments at the local offices.

Payment Schedule - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/fees/schedule.asp#1

Online Payment - https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=8

PLEASE NOTE:

Ø If you are sponsored, your sponsor must be present for the interview and will need to provide photo identification.

Ø If you do not speak or understand either of Canada’s official languages (English/French), please bring an interpreter to the interview.

If you require further assistance, please telephone the Client Support Centre at 1-888-242-2100 or visit our website at www.canada.ca. Please reference your application number and UCI found at the top of this letter.

Additional Note: Out of respect for those who suffer from allergies of various sorts, please refrain from the use of all scented products – perfumes, hair spray, scented skin cream and other strong fragrant items when you come to your appointment.

Sincerely,

IRCC-Winnipeg

Does anybody know what the upcoming interview could be about! Thank you
congratulations! I have the same situation.
It hardly takes 5 min, they will do your landing at that moment. You will get your PR card by mail after the interview.
Don't worry, you are all set!

Quesask1

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
How did you call cic? Which number? I tried to call them but no answer.
I called them on 1 (888) 242-2100 then dont remember exact numbers i dialed.. but I tried checking staus then at the end they provide option to contact customer service it was #9 or #0.

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Hi Guys,

this is my timeline.

Which local visa office your file was transferred to ?