+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

Bob123123

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
hello.
i applied my pr file via paper application after i recieved my bc pnp nomination.
the file was recieved on nov. 15 2017. but i am still waiting for my application number. can you please inform how long it takes
thanks
hi dear,
Did they sent you the confirmation,immediately after they received your envelope?
And what is your status update ?

iman-at

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
I don't know, Is it unusual?
No it is not but there should be a reason that file transferred to local office. I believe two reasons cause this; one work load and another further review.

What is your timeline?
which local office transferred?
When file transferred?
did you order GCMS note?
How many applicant on file?
which province?

Shiva3k

Jan 24, 2018
No it is not but there should be a reason that file transferred to local office. I believe two reasons cause this; one work load and another further review.

What is your timeline?
which local office transferred?
When file transferred?
did you order GCMS note?
How many applicant on file?
which province?
HI, BC pnp applicant Outland.we sent application to Sydney on January 2018,aor 26th February 2018, my husband is main applicant we have 3 sons.we received pre arrival letter in July 2019 after one day of passing medical and next email after medical was from Paris, they wanted my husband s melitery service information and both of us police certificate, in September we had another ADR, actually it s 2 years, we do sent every thing but it don't know what s next, just biometric remain, and we don't order not

Shiva3k

Jan 24, 2018
HI, BC pnp applicant Outland.we sent application to Sydney on January 2018,aor 26th February 2018, my husband is main applicant we have 3 sons.we received pre arrival letter in July 2019 after one day of passing medical and next email after medical was from Paris, they wanted my husband s melitery service information and both of us police certificate, in September we had another ADR, actually it s 2 years, we do sent every thing but it don't know what s next, just biometric remain, and we don't order not
We don't order note, I have question about biometric, do we have to pass it?

iman-at

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
i see why your application sent to Paris. The file for Most applicant from Iran /outland will be processed in Paris.
If you have not done your medical within last 10 years you should do it when the office request it.

Shiva3k

Jan 24, 2018
i see why your application sent to Paris. The file for Most applicant from Iran /outland will be processed in Paris.
If you have not done your medical within last 10 years you should do it when the office request it.
We submit our application with our friend in same day, he got his PPR after 15 months without biometric because of that I think it is not necessary for applications before September 2018,

Ualberta

Star Member
Apr 27, 2016
What Next?
Got medical passed. Submitted the police clearance reports. Submitted the additional documents. Biometrics not done. Now, biometrics? Security check?

iman-at

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
The Bio metric is necessary for Pr applicants. You have to wait for officer request and as far as i know you cannot do yourself .I recommend you order the GCMS note and it will cost you about $5.

Shiva3k

Jan 24, 2018
The Bio metric is necessary for Pr applicants. You have to wait for officer request and as far as i know you cannot do yourself .I recommend you order the GCMS note and it will cost you about $5.
hi based on this
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1424&top=19