+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

Happy s

Jul 18, 2019
Hello all,

I got DM on ECAS on july 25th and called call centre and confirmed application is approved and is at Calgary office which is my local office. Agent told they will schedule me for a landing interview and will email me. But it has more tham 3 weeks now haven’t got any email yet. Only dm on ecas. Any idea how busy Calgary office is and how long it takes to get an appointment?
They guys are too lazy. What’s ur timeline.

Sirtee

Star Member
May 30, 2018
AOR Received.
20-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
My application was processed in sydney. I have 1 dependent and under SINP
Hi girlsimple:
I guess your dependent is your spouse, I just want to know if he is inland or outland? Thanks.

Harshdeep879999

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
AR - 1st feb 2018
AOR- 3rd march 2018
MR- 14th june 2018
MP- 27th june 2018
PAL- sep 2018 (idk what date)
medical expired - 27th june 2019
Medical extension requested- 2nd july 2019

Agent said everything is passed just waiting for doctors to extend my medical. This system is way too slow man. Idk what is taking doctors/officers so long.
Bro i req fr medical extension 12 aug
Bro i got profile updated on 15 aug when i login
Now it is showing you do need a medical exam
Nd my file transferred to montreal office
Eligibility nd criminality passed
Any idea how long fr ppr?
13 days left
Plz reply
I hope a reply from you

girlsimple

Jan 12, 2015
Hey dear,
Thnku first of all being a big help
I called cic this morning
They said security not started on my file nd file transferred to montreal
They r wrking on extension,, thtswhy it changed to> you do not need a medical exam
My medical was showing before this ghost update> Your medical results not recieved,
I done medical last year but doctor dint uploaded results, i called 4 months ago to cic when i got medical rquest in april they said they got results a month later when they contact doctor
They said they hve everything but it is not just updated online, everything is fine
They said eligibility nd criminality passed when i called 2 weeks ago
The ghost updated he said It seems like medical extension but on file it is not showing it got extended,, they r wrking on ur file
Can just pray to god to hlp me out
Nd thnku so much
Your welcome. Wait for the update in CIC account that your medical passed with such a date. It means the internal doctors approved the extension of your medical. I heard from a friend that it took a weeks for the province to book you an appointment for an interview that nominated you. I heard that they will give your PR Card, you do not need to go to US Border. For the case of people received ppr , they need to send passport and it took 2 weeks to received it and need to go to US Border to be landed as an immigrant and wait for PR Card by mail or book an appointment to your province.

dougjrz

May 7, 2019
Inland application, 1 dependant (wife), using representative. (reason why I don't know about GU or any others)

AR: September 18,2018
AOR: Nov 6, 2018
MR: May 9, 2019
MP: Not Known
Fee Payments: July 8 ,2019
PAL: July9, 2019
DM: Aug 20, 2019

After DM how many days should I wait to receive PPR?. Regards,

Reactions: vikassaharan

Harshdeep879999

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Your welcome. Wait for the update in CIC account that your medical passed with such a date. It means the internal doctors approved the extension of your medical. I heard from a friend that it took a weeks for the province to book you an appointment for an interview that nominated you. I heard that they will give your PR Card, you do not need to go to US Border. For the case of people received ppr , they need to send passport and it took 2 weeks to received it and need to go to US Border to be landed as an immigrant and wait for PR Card by mail or book an appointment to your province.
Hey
Thnkx fr replying
My province is pei
But they transfered file to montreal
So it means the medical still needs to get passed thtswhy it took time now
All i can do is wait i guess
Hope will get dm or ppr end of this month
Rest god knows
Almost 18 months
May be they will do landing interview as u said
Tough system

Harshdeep879999

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Inland application, 1 dependant (wife), using representative. (reason why I don't know about GU or any others)

2-3 days i guess may be till this friday

Reactions: dougjrz

Happy s

Jul 18, 2019

Which province and vo please