+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

girlsimple

Jan 12, 2015
Hey there
I got profile updated
Now it is showing that you do not need a medical exam
Is that medical extension?
How long it take fr ppr or dm after that?

Please reply
Thnku soooooo much
It means your medical was expired and they are waiting for ircc officer to request for extension. Mine is like that, it took.for 2 weeks to get my medical request for extension and took 12 days for medical extension aproved and it took 2 days for ppr. Call IRCC to know more about your application.

Last edited:

girlsimple

Jan 12, 2015
Inland ainp
File recieved 16 march 2018
May 28 2019 adr request rcmp and home country pcc updated
And day after pre arrival letter 29 may 2019
Adr submitted 16 june 2019 two months ago there was no medical request but in adr request there was reminder of medical but not official request then i still gave them upfront medical on 31st july (two weeks ago) hasnt been updated on there system
28th july 2019 status of adr was changed from uploaded to reviwing the adr
Two days ago my current mailing address was changed without request supposed to be my representative address the rest you guys know
rang the cic today about my address change situation and they changed it over the phone thank god and they said eligibility is passed and security ( and he said back ground check and security same thing also)is not started yet even though they recieve my updated pc from home and rcmp finger print was recieved on 16th june 2 months ago any idea guys
I was told by IRCC that some officer dont updated the CIC account regularly. I heard from.a friend that adr will take the application longer than usual times. I got the PPR by email but nothing changed in CIC account but on ecas it changed to decision made. Just try to think that the processing times is 19 month to make you feel better...that is what I do due to this waiting times made me anxious.

Harshdeep879999

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
It means your medical was expired and they are waiting for ircc officer to request for extension. Mine is like that, it took.for 2 weeks to get my medical request for extension and took 12 days for medical extension aproved and it took 2 days for ppr. Call IRCC to know more about your application.
Hy thnks fr replying
Mine got extended on thursday afternoon
Then it chnged to this
Because req was done on 12 july fr extension
Nd got extended on 15 august

girlsimple

Jan 12, 2015
Hy thnks fr replying
Mine got extended on thursday afternoon
Then it chnged to this
Because req was done on 12 july fr extension
Nd got extended on 15 august
You can see in your CIC account medical passed is in such date so it means your extension was been approved. So the next thing to wait is your PPR. I read from this forum that it takes 1 week to get ppr after the medical approved for extension. That is why for my case, I was surprised.

Harshdeep879999

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
You can see in your CIC account medical passed is in such date so it means your extension was been approved. So the next thing to wait is your PPR. I read from this forum that it takes 1 week to get ppr after the medical approved for extension. That is why for my case, I was surprised.
Hey dear,
Thnku first of all being a big help
I called cic this morning
They said security not started on my file nd file transferred to montreal
They r wrking on extension,, thtswhy it changed to> you do not need a medical exam
My medical was showing before this ghost update> Your medical results not recieved,
I done medical last year but doctor dint uploaded results, i called 4 months ago to cic when i got medical rquest in april they said they got results a month later when they contact doctor
They said they hve everything but it is not just updated online, everything is fine
They said eligibility nd criminality passed when i called 2 weeks ago
The ghost updated he said It seems like medical extension but on file it is not showing it got extended,, they r wrking on ur file
Can just pray to god to hlp me out
Nd thnku so much

pvatsal67

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Hello all,

I got DM on ECAS on july 25th and called call centre and confirmed application is approved and is at Calgary office which is my local office. Agent told they will schedule me for a landing interview and will email me. But it has more tham 3 weeks now haven’t got any email yet. Only dm on ecas. Any idea how busy Calgary office is and how long it takes to get an appointment?