+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

Harshdeep879999

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
AR - Feb 02 2018
AOR - March 02, 2018
MR - June 14, 2018
MP - July 22, 2018
Pre- Arrival - Nov 2018
ME - July 31, 2019 ( request for medical extension)
MP - Aug 12, 2019
DM & PPR - August 14, 2019

Good Luck Everyone.

Hey there
I got profile updated
Now it is showing that you do not need a medical exam
Is that medical extension?
How long it take fr ppr or dm after that?

Please reply
Thnku soooooo much

Drifter@1981

Jul 17, 2019
Inland ainp
File recieved 16 march 2018
May 28 2019 adr request rcmp and home country pcc updated
And day after pre arrival letter 29 may 2019
Adr submitted 16 june 2019 two months ago there was no medical request but in adr request there was reminder of medical but not official request then i still gave them upfront medical on 31st july (two weeks ago) hasnt been updated on there system
28th july 2019 status of adr was changed from uploaded to reviwing the adr
Two days ago my current mailing address was changed without request supposed to be my representative address the rest you guys know
rang the cic today about my address change situation and they changed it over the phone thank god and they said eligibility is passed and security ( and he said back ground check and security same thing also)is not started yet even though they recieve my updated pc from home and rcmp finger print was recieved on 16th june 2 months ago any idea guys

okri75

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Inland ainp
Adr submitted 16 june 2019 two months ago there was no medical request but in adr request there was reminder of medical but not official request then i still gave them upfront medical on 31st july (two weeks ago) hasnt been updated on there system
Two days ago my current mailing address was changed without request supposed to be my representative address the rest you guys know
rang the cic today about my address change situation and they changed it over the phone thank god and they said eligibility is passed and security ( and he said back ground check and security same thing also)is not started yet even though they recieve my updated pc from home and rcmp finger print was recieved on 16th june 2 months ago any idea guys
You should be more patient. Do you know how many of 2017 applicants have still been waiting????? What can we say then, huh? If you freak out, it won't solve everything.

Harshdeep879999

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
You should be more patient. Do you know how many of 2017 applicants have still been waiting????? What can we say then, huh? If you freak out, it won't solve everything.
Bro they dint frget u
They r wrking on it
I would say dont call them too much
Once after 15 days would be fine
Nd i hope everyone gets ppr soon those are waiting from long time

Reactions: LiliChung

Harshdeep879999

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Inland ainp

Bro they dint frget u
They r wrking on it
I would say dont call them too much
Once after 15 days would be fine
Nd i hope everyone gets ppr soon those are waiting from long time

Jasss007

Feb 21, 2019
Hey there
I got profile updated
Now it is showing that you do not need a medical exam
Is that medical extension?
How long it take fr ppr or dm after that?

Please reply
Thnku soooooo much
My medical extension request submitted was on 2nd july 2019
And got it extended on 12th august 2019, and 2 days later PPR.

But to be honest i dont know about ‘you dont need a medical exam’ thing, best thing is that you call them after every 10 days. Thats what i used to do.

Harshdeep879999

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
My medical extension request submitted was on 2nd july 2019
And got it extended on 12th august 2019, and 2 days later PPR.

But to be honest i dont know about ‘you dont need a medical exam’ thing, best thing is that you call them after every 10 days. Thats what i used to do.
Thnku so much
They said medical got extended
Now it turned to you do not need a medical exam
My req was on 12 july
Nd got extended on 15 august
I hope ppr on the way by monday or next friday
I do same thing
Call every 10 days
Eligibility nd criminality passed

ROHIT22JC

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
KARNAL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone I'm new here
AR - Jan/11/2018
AOR - Feb/17/2018
ADR - April/29/2019 ... update form & eye color & heights for all family members
MR - April/29/2019
MP - May / 2019
ADR - June/ 12/ 2019 ... dependants Passport Biopage upload
ADR - July / 25 / 2019 ... Family Passport Biopage upload

Can anyone tell me what's next ... we already passed the 19 months two days ago
Schools about to start and I need to decide where to enroll my children here or in Canada
Any clue??
SAME IS MINE POSITION ALMOST 17 MONTHS PASSED ,SCHOOL ABOUT TO START

Drifter@1981

Jul 17, 2019
@okri75 i am not freaking out on my time line lol i am freaking out because the current mailing address that was my representative address before suddenly change to my old irish address lol thats why i rang them they dont even know how that happen no body request to change my wp extension is connected yo my online file so i dont want anything mailing to ireland i.e wp or any correspondence.
Easy mate i am freaking out on unfortunate happening for no reason gave them my rcmp and pcc 2 months ago that dodnt get updated but suddenly this
@okri wats ur time line mate