+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

Drifter@1981

Jul 17, 2019
Well I know for sure one guy his permit was refused for some reason probably employer issue I guess not sure he was driver in dominos but his pr still came aftter 3 months of his work permit expired you should be fine Fpandya

Kdhindsa95

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
I have applied through employer with job offer stream and got my PNP.
Now the employer is restricted. Cz of job politics they fired few of us. And I have applied through the same employer and I work with different employer now.
I only have 19 days now
If I apply extension for my work permit and if I say I don’t work with same employer now, I don’t know what will happen with my PR application
Did you apply for pnp emplyer change. If u did u could go to local mla to expedite the process. Bt if nt it’s better to jss wait. You should’ve told them everything whn u changed job. I was in same condition. Bt my pnp got renewed on last date of their processing time. And i went to border to apply my work permit extension on last day of my work permit

Drifter@1981

Jul 17, 2019
You will bto. . It's game of patience lol was stupid not to do medical after receiving adr request on 28 may it's clearly says in reminder to get medical lol

Drifter@1981

Jul 17, 2019
I am going to do next week I am in Ireland came for couple of week ill be on canada this Thursday hopefully going to do this weekend or next week

aaawiki

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
My processing time has 6 days left. Medical is expired since July 3. Do you guys know how long does it take to extend medical?