+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

Bpolen

Feb 16, 2018
I got this info in my cic account

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
June 2, 2019 You passed the medical exam
We do not need additional documents
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
When a final decision is made on your application, you will get a message in your account with more information and instructions on what to do next.
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

at first it showed estimated date Aug 9, 2019; now bar is ending by July 9, 2019 with these msgs.

AOR-February 16, 2018
MR-May 14, 2019.
Two dependents.

Anybody got the same? TY

Jenn20

Mar 12, 2019
Hi
I just want to ask if anybody can tell me that i was requested additional documents and i got my medical request right away. I just checked the medical request and did not see the requested documents message on time and i passed my deadline to submit my documents. And since i have seen it i have submitted my documents past my deadline and i chatted with cic customer service they are asking me to wait, i am sooo stressed and worried if they will still accept my documents. Can somebody please advise. I am super scared as I have been working my way to get my PR from 4 years. Please please advise

legro

Star Member
May 18, 2015
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
upfront, 21-07-2015
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
Hi
I just want to ask if anybody can tell me that i was requested additional documents and i got my medical request right away. I just checked the medical request and did not see the requested documents message on time and i passed my deadline to submit my documents. And since i have seen it i have submitted my documents past my deadline and i chatted with cic customer service they are asking me to wait, i am sooo stressed and worried if they will still accept my documents. Can somebody please advise. I am super scared as I have been working my way to get my PR from 4 years. Please please advise
Open case specific enquiry, add the document with a note explaining the late response. This way, the agent responsible for your application will be informed.

Reactions: jnemiada

jnemiada

Feb 12, 2014
Quezon City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 04, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 04, 2013
Med's Request
January 23, 2014
Med's Done....
January 27, 2014
Passport Req..
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi
that is an automated message from them that you exceed 18monyh processing time. i suggest give the a call ask what is happening

Vicky sidhu

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
Feb 5,2018
AOR Received.
March 7,2018
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
June 28,2019
Med's Done....
July 3,2019
Interview........
No
@jnemiada i haven’t got any update bro. :eek:

ivsyw0415

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
I got this info in my cic account

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
June 2, 2019 You passed the medical exam
We do not need additional documents
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
When a final decision is made on your application, you will get a message in your account with more information and instructions on what to do next.
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

at first it showed estimated date Aug 9, 2019; now bar is ending by July 9, 2019 with these msgs.

AOR-February 16, 2018
MR-May 14, 2019.
Two dependents.

Anybody got the same? TY
Same here, it was showing that estimated date Aug 3rd, now is by July 3rd, 2019.
I think it’s due to the processing time become 18months now.
I believe your PPR is on the way, just hang in there~

Vicky sidhu

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
Feb 5,2018
AOR Received.