+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

Vicky sidhu

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
Feb 5,2018
AOR Received.
March 7,2018
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
June 28,2019
Med's Done....
July 3,2019
Interview........
No
Ok grt...i passed background on june 10 2019...and medical is valid for 6 months hope i get i too this week
How would you know that you completed the background check. Did you call them for this

Dannicanada

May 15, 2018
Hi All

We applied have applied for permanent residence through the paper system.
We got medical requests on 1 April this year and we did our medicals on the 12 April and they were sent to the CIC. Since then there have been no other updates on the application. Should I be worried

Sirtee

Star Member
May 30, 2018
AOR Received.
20-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
Hi All

We applied have applied for permanent residence through the paper system.
We got medical requests on 1 April this year and we did our medicals on the 12 April and they were sent to the CIC. Since then there have been no other updates on the application. Should I be worried
By now your ECAS should have been updated to medical received, but you will never see medical passed on ECAS. Except you have access to your GCKey.
On the other hand I understand you are out land, this could also be the reason for the delay.
However, if you are certain that your panel physician had sent your medical report to CIC, then there is no reason to be worried. Patience is the key when dealing with cic.

Dannicanada

May 15, 2018
By now your ECAS should have been updated to medical received, but you will never see medical passed on ECAS. Except you have access to your GCKey.
On the other hand I understand you are out land, this could also be the reason for the delay.
However, if you are certain that your panel physician had sent your medical report to CIC, then there is no reason to be worried. Patience is the key when dealing with cic.
Sorry what is ECAS? We do have access to GCKey. Two other people that we are going with did their medicals at the same time as us and they already have visas.
I think maybe it is because we were classified as a B on our medicals

Elan87

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Sorry what is ECAS? We do have access to GCKey. Two other people that we are going with did their medicals at the same time as us and they already have visas.
I think maybe it is because we were classified as a B on our medicals
Don’t worry bud if you got some issues on your medical the panel might contact you.