+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

ghotra68

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-07-2018
AOR Received.
23-08-2018
File Transfer...
12-06-2019
Med's Request
06-05-2019
Cousin timeline
AR July 3 2018
AOR August 12 2018
MR May 3 2019
MP may 15 2019
DM and PPR May 28 2018

Please share your timeline
Congrats

My friend’s ar is 25june
Aor is 15august.

How could you get aor before him.
Your file processing is so fast.

Reactions: iamgursingh

NataliiaShk

Aug 4, 2018
Hello! Sorry that I right here, but need to find an answer.. I have close work permit and i still waiting for PR, but I found new employer with the same NOC, I really want to change a job now. How it can effect to my PR process? When i need to notify CIC about changing a job? Thank you!!

Reactions: rimpy91

stephesiri

Sep 2, 2018
Good day all, please am I to get a new bank statement to send with my nomination to CIC or can I send the same old POF I sent to Manitoba for my provincial nomination?

DaniS90

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Hello! Sorry that I right here, but need to find an answer.. I have close work permit and i still waiting for PR, but I found new employer with the same NOC, I really want to change a job now. How it can effect to my PR process? When i need to notify CIC about changing a job? Thank you!!
You will probably need a new work permit and it might cause a slight delay in the application but if it's the same NOC it will probably be allowed :) you would need to let cic know asap when you start the new job

rimpy91

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
We need a new work permit to start a new job... I am waiting for my new work permit..it’s still in process . . .:)

Reactions: iamgursingh

rimpy91

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
I have a confusion...if I will find another employer with same NOC job,that employer should be supportive in Pr process or just having a job with same NOC is enough...

iamgursingh

May 11, 2019
Hello guys just seeking for serious help:(. I have been waiting for Pr and I still have 3 more months to wait . I know we can’t really do anything but I am just so much stressed and also on closed work permit. So I am losing hair because of stress and also under depression. The only thing I do is think about my PR. I live by myself in a room and life feels horrible at this point. I am feb 5 applicant
Lol dude I can understand what you're going through. My situation is also similar. I feel stuck all the time. I have been working on few projects by myeslef besides my work but can't launch them yet 'cause it's not legal with a closed wp. And I'm investing a lot in them. So it's a burden. But still can't complain, can we? That's just regulation and we all should respect and accept it.

Anywho, where do you live? We might hang out together smtime if you're from Winnipeg...

Jocker01

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Abingdon UK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
12/02/2018
AOR Received.
31-07-2018
File Transfer...
29/05/2019
Med's Done....
21/05/2019
Passport Req..
16/07/2019
Did anyone of you had a request of providing height and eye color on separate form, please?
How do I do that?
Thanks

Sidanelevy

Jan 21, 2016
I changed job with same NOC in the middle of my pr application, and it did not affect my time. I wrote to the province and they told me what to send them from my new job, which was all the information i send previously when i got nominated. I phoned CIC to informed them of my change of job, and was told they don't require such information. My guess is the province notify them after giving me a new nominated Certificate.

Reactions: rimpy91

Sidanelevy

Jan 21, 2016
I changed job with same NOC in the middle of my pr application, and it did not affect my time. I wrote to the province and they told me what to send them from my new job, which was all the information i send previously when i got nominated. I phoned CIC to informed them of my change of job, and was told they don't require such information. My guess is the province notify them after giving me a new nominated Certificate.
Plus i had open work permit.