+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

Miro08

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Kyyiv
Hey guys,

I recieved letter from CIC the ask me to upload some documents to MyCIC account, that I already sent to Sydney Canada year ago.
It is Immigration and Medical Services Division from London.

Should I upload same documents that I send to Sydney or refresh them?

Who knows?

mamasita

Nov 6, 2017
Hey guys,

I recieved letter from CIC the ask me to upload some documents to MyCIC account, that I already sent to Sydney Canada year ago.
It is Immigration and Medical Services Division from London.

Should I upload same documents that I send to Sydney or refresh them?

Who knows?
Yes, you have to submit same form to drop box under PR application. Try to do it ASAP

Miro08

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Kyyiv
Yes, you have to submit same form to drop box under PR application. Try to do it ASAP
The list is below:

IMM 0008 Application: A completed Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM
0008)

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration
form (IMM 5669)

Additional Family Info IMM5406

Police Certificate

Client Information: A full and detailed explanation from you of why you have applied
for a permanent residence visa and how you will become economically established in
Canada. Such an explanation may include, but is not restricted to, details of what
you have done to prepare for a possible move to Canada as well as what you would
plan to do after you arrive in Canada, and how your particular circumstances will
contribute to your ability to become economically established. Your explanation must
be written by you, in your own words, and not provided by or copied from someone
or somewhere else. It is not a requirement, but if you do happen to have a job offer
from an employer in Canada, please provide proof, including a current offer letter, full
details of the job title, its location, the job duties, and also an explanation of the
process by which you obtained the job offer. If you have professional and/or trade
qualifications, provide evidence that these qualifications will be recognized for
employment in Canada

IELTS / CELPIP: Original IELTS or CELPIP language proficiency results
(photocopies are not acceptable). Please submit a recent (obtained within the last six
months) language proficiency test (General Training) result from the British Council

Jocker01

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Abingdon UK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
12/02/2018
AOR Received.
31-07-2018
File Transfer...
29/05/2019
Med's Done....
21/05/2019
Passport Req..
16/07/2019
If your IELTS is valid at the time of recieving of documents by CIC you don't need refresh your IELTS.
Am I right?
ielts is normaly valid for 2 years, not sure how CIC is looking at it.

oduvan4ik

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS / CELPIP: Original IELTS or CELPIP language proficiency results
(photocopies are not acceptable). Please submit a recent (obtained within the last six
months
) language proficiency test (General Training) result from the British Council
Omg, so huge list of documents.
It looks like you need to do a new IELTS or CELPIP(according to the letter you got).

Have you sent all these documents (from your post above) on the first application submit?

AbUr2017

May 10, 2019
OINP INLAND
AR: 14th May, 2018
AOR: 24th July, 2018
Dependent: 1 (Wife, she is on open work permit with me)

Still waiting for MR update

I have seen people from August, Sept..... Dec 2018 and even Jan... Feb—2019 getting MR Updates...

thomashoo

Jul 16, 2018
thomashoo. dont worry brother. once u get mr u will get ppr within days after that. the more late medical u get more chance u will get ppr quickly
OINP INLAND
AR: 14th May, 2018
AOR: 24th July, 2018
Dependent: 1 (Wife, she is on open work permit with me)

Still waiting for MR update

I have seen people from August, Sept..... Dec 2018 and even Jan... Feb—2019 getting MR Updates...
this system is so unfair... I am Feb 2018. NO MR still !! Some Feb/March/Apr/May got PPR already...

Reactions: DAF644