+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

Youssef1990

Jun 5, 2018
Ainp .
Ar july 13 2018
Aor 24august 2018
Medical request may 8th 2019.
I check online i saw cic send to medical lettre on the 7th of may but the problem my consultant doesnt receive as email yet ?
I called cic they say they will send it within 5 days
Any one can explain?

bin9006

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hi. I also found out that my Medical Passed just today.

My Timeline:
AR - April 30, 2018
AOR - July 17, 2018
ADR - April 24, 2019
Pre-Arrival - April 25, 2019
MR - April 26, 2019
Did my medical on April 30, 2019

What is your timeline? Also, do you have an idea how much longer we should wait for the next update? Thanks.
This is my timeline:

PNP inland

Mar 13/18 - File received
April 24/18 - AOR
April 5/19 - Request RCMP criminal record check
April 23/19 - Submitted the criminal record check
April 25/19 - Medical Request
April 26/19 - Pre_arrival

Youssef1990

Jun 5, 2018
Ainp .
Ar july 13 2018
Aor 24august 2018
Medical request may 8th 2019.
I check online i saw cic send to medical lettre on the 7th of may but the problem my consultant doesnt receive as email yet ?
I called cic they say they will send it within 5 days
Any one can explain?

kikimara

Jan 29, 2019
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-Mar-2018
Med's Request
Jul-2018
Guys, I imagine I am not alone here, but this period of waiting is extremely harsh mentally. Every day you wake up with a hope to receive the good news... every single day for 15 months.... and it just gets you psychologically... that feeling of anxiety and uncertainty. I can't wait for it to be over for all of us. Some people might be stuck at a very crappy job on a closed work permit and can't do anything at all for such a long time period, so that must be even worse. Ok, I am done with my speech for today, here is my timeline:

PNP inland
Feb 2018 - File received
Mar 2018 - AOR
Jul 2018 - Medical
Nov 2018 - ADR
Nov 2018 - Pre Arrival
...........dead silence.....

astroangel

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
Guys, I imagine I am not alone here, but this period of waiting is extremely harsh mentally. Every day you wake up with a hope to receive the good news... every single day for 15 months.... and it just gets you psychologically... that feeling of anxiety and uncertainty. I can't wait for it to be over for all of us. Some people might be stuck at a very crappy job on a closed work permit and can't do anything at all for such a long time period, so that must be even worse. Ok, I am done with my speech for today, here is my timeline:

PNP inland
Feb 2018 - File received
Mar 2018 - AOR
Jul 2018 - Medical
Nov 2018 - ADR
Nov 2018 - Pre Arrival
Same here extremely painful and full of anxiety. Crappy boss n job. But luckily my family and my spouse has always been uplifting and full of hope. I believe this wait has taught me patience n so many things.. This is like a life life lesson for all us. Not very enjoyable but what can we do :( .. good luck patience and love to all of you!!!

Nino-In-Canada

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018

PNP inland
Feb 2018 - File received
Mar 2018 - AOR
Jul 2018 - Medical
Nov 2018 - ADR
Nov 2018 - Pre Arrival
I agree ;-( it helps to take a look at the older 2017 threads. Some people have been waiting for 24 months+, then you realize that isn't that bad after all

Reactions: kikimara

stellar79

Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2018
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
31-05-2018
Interview........
No
I agree with you guys! This is quite a challenging journey. I can not tell about anyone else here, i am just telling...what i am going through. Legit after every freakin 10-15 minutes, i am going on cic login and then ecas. I joined whatsapp group for PR. Yesterday , i decided to exit from those groups. No offence those groups are really helpful when you need help or have a query. For someone like myself, who is just waiting for the decision, I figured those groups are making me more anxious and stressed. Everytime someone post the update on their file, that makes me wanna go check my own file status. I exited all the whatsapp groups yesterday and trust me I am at the most peace as i have ever been. Keep patience people your time will come too. We are almost there

Suprsayn20

May 6, 2019
Same here extremely painful and full of anxiety. Crappy boss n job. But luckily my family and my spouse has always been uplifting and full of hope. I believe this wait has taught me patience n so many things.. This is like a life life lesson for all us. Not very enjoyable but what can we do :( .. good luck patience and love to all of you!!!
Practising patience in everyday situations will certainly pave the way for a more successful and satisfying future :)
Good luck to all the warriors, I hope CIC is reading this forum :D

Reactions: okri75 and kikimara

Naxie

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017

PNP inland
Feb 2018 - File received
Mar 2018 - AOR
Jul 2018 - Medical
Nov 2018 - ADR
Nov 2018 - Pre Arrival
Same here. Feb AR, nothing since MP in July...