+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

Xcell_aztec

Jan 12, 2019
Hey guys, I need an advise. First of all timeline
AR-aug 1 2018
AOR- Sept 12 2018
MR- May 8 2019.

So I got nominated and applied for EE as well after 1yr canadian experience with my company. I had my medical done. So when I got the MR from my provincial nomination, i when to the clinic where I did the EE medical and told them I've a medical request for a different stream of PR application if the doctor can sign the form and confirm that I passed my medical. The girl said medical i did for EE is still valid and that i should send it to cic. They'll only take the MR for the provincial nomination if I book another medical and pay again as the doctor will not accept the new MR form.
Can anyone advise me if and how I can still use the medical I did for EE for the provincial nomination? Thanks

vikassaharan

Apr 11, 2019
Hey guys, I need an advise. First of all timeline
AR-aug 1 2018
AOR- Sept 12 2018
MR- May 8 2019.

So I got nominated and applied for EE as well after 1yr canadian experience with my company. I had my medical done. So when I got the MR from my provincial nomination, i when to the clinic where I did the EE medical and told them I've a medical request for a different stream of PR application if the doctor can sign the form and confirm that I passed my medical. The girl said medical i did for EE is still valid and that i should send it to cic. They'll only take the MR for the provincial nomination if I book another medical and pay again as the doctor will not accept the new MR form.
Can anyone advise me if and how I can still use the medical I did for EE for the provincial nomination? Thanks
I did speak to CIC agent on this scenario, I have a same situation like you. You can use the same medical for both applications as what she suggested to me as long as it is valid for next 6 months because EE processing time is 6 months. However, let’s say if both EE and PNP application gets approved at a same time, it is upto you to choose which stream you would like to be your permanent residency under.

DAF644

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
No offence to anyone but this thread is about Jan-Feb 2018 applicants, so if you have complete different timeline and questions unrelated to this topic, I think it will be more helpful for your own sake that you post a new thread like Leolea mentioned.

Also, I’m Jan 2018 applicant here and sharing the same frustration like you guys.
Inland, last update from CIC was Pre arrival letter in Aug 03 2018 and then nothing after that.

Getting extremely frustrated seeing ARs as far as April getting PPR (and even June AORs) and nothing happening to Dec 2017 and Jan 2018 applicants.

Xcell_aztec

Jan 12, 2019
I did speak to CIC agent on this scenario, I have a same situation like you. You can use the same medical for both applications as what she suggested to me as long as it is valid for next 6 months because EE processing time is 6 months. However, let’s say if both EE and PNP application gets approved at a same time, it is upto you to choose which stream you would like to be your permanent residency under.
Thanks. How did you send the medical to CIC for your PNP application? Because I've linked my paper application online

Al7786A

Apr 10, 2018
Here is my timeline:

OINP Inland.
AR: June 14th 2018
AOR: August 11th 2018
Medical Request: May 1st 2019

Waiting for DM and PPR now! :)

Reactions: thomashoo

bin9006

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hi guys,

This is my timeline:

PNP inland

Mar 13/18 - File received
April 24/18 - AOR
April 5/19 - Request RCMP criminal record check
April 23/19 - Submitted the criminal record check
April 25/19 - Medical Request
April 26/19 - Pre_arrival

Waiting for medical result receive.
I got medical pass today.

Waiting for DM and PPR. Good Luck for everyone.

rsd_sinp

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
April 30, 2018
AOR Received.
July 17, 2018
Med's Request
26-04-2019
Med's Done....
30-04-2019
I got medical pass today.

Waiting for DM and PPR. Good Luck for everyone.
Hi. I also found out that my Medical Passed just today.

My Timeline:
AR - April 30, 2018
AOR - July 17, 2018
ADR - April 24, 2019
Pre-Arrival - April 25, 2019
MR - April 26, 2019
Did my medical on April 30, 2019

What is your timeline? Also, do you have an idea how much longer we should wait for the next update? Thanks.

Reactions: vikassaharan