+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

Nancy trika 786

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee Please remit payment of the RPRF in the amount of $490.00. Please refer to the excerpt below for additional information. This must be received at this office by: 2019/05/03

There are three ways to submit the requested information/documents.

Please submit the requested information/documents via ONE method only:

For instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status, create an online account. Find out how: Link your paper application to your online account

1. You may upload the requested information/documents to your MyCIC account.
2. You may send the requested information/document(s) or any questions regarding your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

3. In the event that you cannot send us the information/document(s) electronically, you may send your information/document(s) by mail/courier to the following address:

Regular mail:

ATTN: ALS

Case Processing Agent

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

CIO – Correspondence

PO BOX 8400

Sydney, NS

B1P 0G6

Canada

Courier:

ATTN: ALS

Case Processing Agent

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

CIO-Correspondence

49 Dorchester Street

Sydney, NS

B1P 5Z2

Canada

If sending via mail or courier to one of the addresses noted above, please include a copy of this letter.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 daysfrom the date of this letter. Please reply promptly with requested information to avoid any further delay. Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application number as indicated at the top of this letter.

· If your documents are not in French or English, a certified (notarized) translation must be submitted with a copy of the original version.

· Original Police Certificate – For additional information on how to obtain your Police Certificate please go to:https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html. When sending your documents via the Case Specific Enquiry, you must provide a scan of the original document. We do not accept copies scanned by notaries.

· Original Language Tests - When sending your documents via the Case Specific Enquiry, you must provide a scan of the original document. We do not accept copies scanned by notaries.

IMPORTANT REMINDERS

- MEDICALS: You and your dependents are required to be medically examined, if you did not do so already, please visit the office of a Panel Physician to undertake your medical examination as soon as possible. Please refer to the following link for additional information: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html

- RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF): The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) must be paid before a permanent resident visa can be issued. If you have not done so already, we encourage you to do so as soon as possible. Please refer to this site for the steps on how to pay the fees: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
I also received the same thing but stil confused regarding pcc and language test. did ypu also submit your pcc and language test?it is urgent please reply as soon as possible .bcoz ,i did not submit

Rshubhamthakur

Mar 7, 2019
I also received the same thing but stil confused regarding pcc and language test. did ypu also submit your pcc and language test?it is urgent please reply as soon as possible .bcoz ,i did not submit
I am not really sure but my consultant told me do PCC so I did it and he forwarded it to CIC via case specific enquiry I guess and today I got message that documents recieved

Nancy trika 786

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
File recieved march 5,2018
Processing start march 23,2018
MR PCC and RPRF fee April 3,2019(given 1 month for all these)
Medical passed April 12,2019
Uploaded PCC certificate and RPRF reciept on April 17,2019
Documents Recieved April 26,2019
Are you mpnp applicat. When i sent my documents and questions regarding background process agent said they have received all required documents from my side .but still my bg in process. My medical and rprf letter came on 5th march 19 .in my gc key it is showing that we are reviewing documents you provided.

Nancy trika 786

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
File recieved march 5,2018
Processing start march 23,2018
MR PCC and RPRF fee April 3,2019(given 1 month for all these)
Medical passed April 12,2019
Uploaded PCC certificate and RPRF reciept on April 17,2019
Documents Recieved April 26,2019
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

Reactions: Rshubhamthakur

Rshubhamthakur

Mar 7, 2019
Are you mpnp applicat. When i sent my documents and questions regarding background process agent said they have received all required documents from my side .but still my bg in process. My medical and rprf letter came on 5th march 19 .in my gc key it is showing that we are reviewing documents you provided.
Mine is BCPNP
I have no idea about anything whatever my consultant told me I did.
I guess to WAIT is the best option right now.
Hope everything goes well for all of us.

Nancy trika 786

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Mine is BCPNP
Mine is BCPNP
Yes hoping for good
And thaks for replying me.

Reactions: Rshubhamthakur

Jobinachu55

Nov 14, 2018
Which stream u applied ?? Is it the entry level ?? Just be curious

BCPNP Inland
-----------------------------------
AR on February 15, 2018
AOR on March 19, 2018.
MR and Pre arrival on December 20, 2018
MP on January 11, 2019
PPR & DM on April 26, 2019
Hope you guys will get it very soon!!![/QUOTE]

Rshubhamthakur

Mar 7, 2019
Which stream u applied ?? Is it the entry level ?? Just be curious

BCPNP Inland
AR on February 15, 2018
AOR on March 19, 2018.
MR and Pre arrival on December 20, 2018
MP on January 11, 2019
PPR & DM on April 26, 2019
Hope you guys will get it very soon!!!
[/QUOTE]
Congrats
Mine is BCPNP International Graduate

idealman2019

Star Member
Apr 27, 2019
I have been viewing this forum but have never really made a comment. Please see my time line below

MPNP-Inland
1 dependent-Spouse
AR- 2nd Feb 2018
AOR- 5th March 2018
Upfront Medical- 13th June 2018- Passed
Pre Arrival Letter- 19th October 2018
Waiting for GU,DM or PPR

It's honestly frustrating seeing how IRCC processes applications for PNP, there doesn't seem to be a pattern as it seems like it is done randomly these days. I have called the contact centre and they do not seem to ever have proper information on your file. Hoping for the best.

Nancy trika 786

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
I have been viewing this forum but have never really made a comment. Please see my time line below

MPNP-Inland
1 dependent-Spouse
AR- 2nd Feb 2018
AOR- 5th March 2018
Upfront Medical- 13th June 2018- Passed
Pre Arrival Letter- 19th October 2018
Waiting for GU,DM or PPR

It's honestly frustrating seeing how IRCC processes applications for PNP, there doesn't seem to be a pattern as it seems like it is done randomly these days. I have called the contact centre and they do not seem to ever have proper information on your file. Hoping for the best.
Mpnp is under slowest process :(